Kwintin tweet | The Boneyard

Kwintin tweet

Reaction Score
He deleted it already, might have been because of a typo ("definitely" frequently autocorrects to "defiantly") but more likely he thought better of it.

unnamed.jpg

Reaction Score
I have the feeling tough conversations are beginning to take place. I don't see why he would wait this long to tweet subliminal messages unless there are other's that feel the same...

Reaction Score
His Instagram story this morning (also deleted) was of him flying back to CT to attend class. Guessing that he felt some frustration over having to do that, hence the tweets. Really not a good look by him though.

Reaction Score
It would be helpful for him to remember that a more cutthroat staff would have dropped him last Spring, with no scholarship and a year to go until graduation. He seems kind of impulsive with regards to social media. He’s certainly not alone in that approach. He’s not a bad guy, and I wish him well. Also, maybe he’s mad that, at some schools, players actually have to attend class to have them count.

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
Good grief. I hope this is not some tell-all soap opera crap. If it is positive about the program great, if not...I will not be pleased.

Pgh2Storrs

In Hurley We Trust
Reaction Score
It seems like a regrettable situation all around. I think most can read between the lines and figure out what happened, but there’s no sense in speculation. I hope, despite his frustration with whatever it is that went down, he finishes his degree.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
We can't get Hurley's kids in here quick enough.
Yep
And they will all be sprinkled with fairy dust and a guarantee that there will be no bumps in the road
The kid was all in when DH took over and the coach spoke highly of him as a person and a great kid to have on the team. Something happened behind the scenes - crap happens
I will bet that every program goes through issues with at least one player nearly every season - even Wagner and URI the past decade
JC had plenty in his tenure
Let's forge ahead and quit the endless finger pointing.

Reaction Score
Yep
And they will all be sprinkled with fairy dust and a guarantee that there will be no bumps in the road
The kid was all in when Dan Hurley took over and the coach spoke highly of him as a person and a great kid to have on the team. Something happened behind the scenes - crap happens
I will bet that every program goes through issues with at least one player nearly every season - even Wagner and URI the past decade
JC had plenty in his tenure
Let's forge ahead and quit the endless finger pointing.

Those things aren’t mutually exclusive. Hurley can still think he’s a good guy and also hold him to standards that he may bristle against. It’s just coaching. And, there wasn’t much drama at all at URI and Wagner. There was one player, that he inherited from the previous coach, in Hurley’s second year that was dismissed, but that’s really it. That doesn’t mean everything will be smooth, but moving forward, guys will be recruited into the current staff’s standards and expectations, which may be better, worse, or just different than the previous staff’s. That’s the normalcy of change.

Reaction Score
I haven't followed the team that closely for the last two months. Was his indefinite suspension ever lifted? Has he been with the team at all: practicing, on the bench, etc or was he banished since early Jan?

Reaction Score
I haven't followed the team that closely for the last two months. Was his indefinite suspension ever lifted? Has he been with the team at all: practicing, on the bench, etc or was he banished since early Jan?
Don't believe so. He wasn't honored at senior night either

UconnU

If he blocks 100, he blocks 100
Reaction Score
Sounds like UConn wants him to pass his classes so he doesn't hit the APR. Maybe they can come after his scholarship money if he skips school?
I bet Uconn threatened to come after him for scholarship money if he didnt return.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Meh.

Is there demand for a book about how dysfunctional UConn basketball was for the past three seasons? Isn't it already a matter of public record because of the Ollie situation?

Reaction Score
This is what we get for recruiting a YouTube dunker to a high major D1 program. Who thought this was a good idea...
He wasn’t a recruit he was simalar to an NFL replacement player,as was DO ,and Cobb. AA was wa Typical PG recruit.
We lost;
Jackson
Enoch
Durham
MAL our top recruit
all Last minute
In addition to;
Brimah
Facey
Purvis
With the fate of
Gilbert