Kromah to Oz | The Boneyard

Kromah to Oz

Reaction Score
I can't emphasize enough how much I loved Lasan Kromah. Our four best players during that tournament run were Bazz, Boat, DeAndre, and Giffey in some order, and our fifth was either Kromah or Samuel, depending on the game. Kromah played well against St. Joe's and Kentucky, Samuel played well against Iowa State and Florida, and they both played well against Villanova. Michigan State was the Phil Nolan game.

I can only know so much about his personality from watching the games on TV, but the guy seemed to exude calm. I forget who it was who described Andre Iguodola as "the adult in the room" for Golden State, but Kromah was that guy for us. Galloway was wearing us out and looked ready to end us when Ollie called on Kromah to lock him down...and he did. I tend to resent labels like "glue guy" because it feels to me like a backhanded compliment, sort of like calling a quarterback a game manager. I get that it's not intended that way, but still.

Anyway, long story short, this guy had a huge stake in that championship, and even if it shows how unhinged I am that I'm rambling about somebody who played here for six months three years ago at 3 in the morning, I know that justice demands it. This guy will always have a pull-out couch to sleep on at my house (ok fine, my parents house).

Reaction Score
I can't emphasize enough how much I loved Lasan Kromah. Our four best players during that tournament run were Bazz, Boat, DeAndre, and Giffey in some order, and our fifth was either Kromah or Samuel, depending on the game. Kromah played well against St. Joe's and Kentucky, Samuel played well against Iowa State and Florida, and they both played well against Villanova. Michigan State was the Phil Nolan game.

I can only know so much about his personality from watching the games on TV, but the guy seemed to exude calm. I forget who it was who described Andre Iguodola as "the adult in the room" for Golden State, but Kromah was that guy for us. Galloway was wearing us out and looked ready to end us when Ollie called on Kromah to lock him down...and he did. I tend to resent labels like "glue guy" because it feels to me like a backhanded compliment, sort of like calling a quarterback a game manager. I get that it's not intended that way, but still.

Anyway, long story short, this guy had a huge stake in that championship, and even if it shows how unhinged I am that I'm rambling about somebody who played here for six months three years ago at 3 in the morning, I know that justice demands it. This guy will always have a pull-out couch to sleep on at my house (ok fine, my parents house).
Seriously? Settle down.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score

Per ADB, he will be teammates with Josh Boone.

Great info Stair. Thanks. I didn't know Boone went to Australia. Many players dream is to play pro. However, many case's it doesn't work out. I am extremely grateful I had the opportunity to travel everywhere in America and 5 years in Europe. It was the best 5 years in my life. So when a player gets the call to play in Europe, I am excited for them. Play the game that you love, get paid to do it, and travel relatively cheap on the off season. Good luck Lasan. Don't forget, take pictures.

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
The only instance I can ever recall of something falling far short of its Hype(rlink) and nonetheless both exceeding expectations and setting the standard.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom