Kofi Cockburn cuts to 12 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Kofi Cockburn cuts to 12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He's very difficult to dislike after meeting him. He's a very nice, fun guy to meet at a bbq.

It's not that he's putting on a show, he's a very charming dirtbag.

My Camby story: UMass beat Arkansas (I think) in the Tip Off Classic. A friend of the team worked at an area tennis club, and let them party all night.

A friend of mine was a cop in the town, and was called because of the noise. He said it was like a scene in a bad boy movie - everyone was wasted, sex on a pool table, etc.

Lucky for them the cop was a big umass fan. He called the school and said someone needed to come get them before shift change, or they'll be arrested.

Nothing I didn't see when I was in college, but the drinking age was lower, and the stakes higher for a top 25 bb team.

That might have been the year they didn't make the final four.

That was November 1994 and I was there. A total beat down and the UMass fans were out of their minds about the propects for that year, but it was 1996 when they lost in the Final Four to Kentucky. There was a call they believe cheated them out of that win.

Reaction Score
I don't think Fishy was with us. He wouldn't lower his standards to hang out with us scum.
Haha. He Met us for lunch. I'm not sure if he was there when we greeted Cal though. I do remember that Fishy brought a water out to me in the restaurant parking lot while I was puking my guts up!

Wordbomar

"Walker on McGee with four.."
Reaction Score
Looks like Kofi is at St. John’s today according to his snapchat

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Looks like Kofi is at St. John’s today according to his snapchat
Looks like he was playing pickup. Sure this is good for St Johns, but he's from New York, so the drive to play ball probably isn't bad.

Reaction Score
Haha. He Met us for lunch. I'm not sure if he was there when we greeted Cal though. I do remember that Fishy brought a water out to me in the restaurant parking lot while I was puking my guts up!
I think that was when we were at the diner down the street. I'm pretty sure Fishy wasn't at that pizza place where we saw Calipari.

Fishy actually was nice back then? :)

polycom

I heard a beep, who just joined?
Reaction Score
Look up world wide wes if you want to know how uk makes it work

Reaction Score
Many big schools have bag men who end up giving "perks" like cars, jobs for guardians and others just plain old cash to student-athletes. The SEC has been doing this for years and my guess along with other conferences like the ACC, Big 12, Big Ten, and Pac Ten.
How the hell do they get away with this? What about university presidents? They don't care? Pretend not to know? Man what a joke to think this is all " student atheletes" and amature.

uconnbill

A Half full kind of guy
Reaction Score
How the hell do they get away with this? What about university presidents? They don't care? Pretend not to know? Man what a joke to think this is all " student atheletes" and amature.

This has been going on for years and ignored by the NCAA unless your Ole Miss or some other school not named Alabama, OSU, USC and some others.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom