KO | The Boneyard

KO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
How come KO preaches UConn is he's dream job....but yet he's still thinking about the NBA .....soooo I guess its not his dream job! And really if we have to deal with this every year maybe he should just go now I want a coach that will be here for 20 years not 5!!

Reaction Score
Wow...even with a provocative user name like "UMass" I wouldn't have made that one my first post!!!

Of course, with a user name like UMass it probably would have been my last post as well

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Hey we all would take a second and think about an offer with this type of income increase. Fact of life

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
THE SKY IS FALLING! THE SKY IS FALLING!!

Reaction Score
not a great start for jdk1047. But let me reply. There isn't anyone on this board except maybe freescooter who would rather have KO leave now that one year from now let alone 5 years from now. Let's enjoy Coach while he is here.

Reaction Score
Wonder if the OP realizes he/she just failed at internet trolling. Is there a clearer sign of being worth less than frog piss than that?

Reaction Score
This board has really gone to hell but this has to take the cake as dumbest post ever. Way to make a grand entrance ya hump.

Reaction Score
He said it was his dream job. He didn't say he was stupid. The lowest paid NBA coach is making like 100% more than him, and the jobs being discussed are with top level teams.

He hasn't left. Who wouldn't listen to an offer from a competing company which would double your salary, and will bump up your salary in any event at your dream job?

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
How come KO preaches UConn is he's dream job....but yet he's still thinking about the NBA .....soooo I guess its not his dream job! And really if we have to deal with this every year maybe he should just go now I want a coach that will be here for 20 years not 5!!

Honestly, that's what I call a cool story bro. Such a riveting tale, I honestly copy and pasted it to word, saved on my hard drive, backed it up on a jump drive, drove to the bank, put the jump drive in the safe deposit box, and will leave it there until my kids turn about 12 (when they can actually state their age, and ask what it is I'm showing them), when I will pick it up, put it in an old USB drive reader and relay this cool story to them and tell them, "kids, this is what a cool story should look and sound like...not like the stories your generation tells."

caw

Reaction Score
He said it was his dream job. He didn't say he was stupid. The lowest paid NBA coach is making like 100% more than him, and the jobs being discussed are with top level teams.

He hasn't left. Who wouldn't listen to an offer from a competing company which would double your salary, and will bump up your salary in any event at your dream job?

Two million seems to be the lowest NBA coaches salary, KO likely sees more than that in his new contract. That said a team like the Lakers likely pays more. Celts are paying Brad Stevens 3.7 a year or so.

Reaction Score
Everyone is riding the OP (rightfully so and probably a troll post), but I'd just love to hear if you have the same opinions if KO leaves his "dream job" after only 2 years at UConn. That clearly isn't 10 toes in. More like 5 toes at UConn, 2 in LA, 2 in OKC and maybe 1 in NY. UConn might not be able to match a Lakers contract, but they can and will pay him NBA dollars and give him lifetime job security. Good luck finding that anywhere else. So if he leaves it's because the NBA is actually his "dream job" or it's all about the money. That said I think he stays, but I'm not sure how I feel about this situation moving forward.

Reaction Score
This board has really gone to hell but this has to take the cake as dumbest post ever. Way to make a grand entrance ya hump.

Eh, it feels like every week we're declaring a new "dumbest post ever".

The newb just needs to calibrate how to package his message for this board. I don't think it's intentional trolling, just ignorance and poor phrasing.

Reaction Score
Like I said in another thread, it was only a matter of time before some idiot said this here.

Reaction Score
My wife is my dream woman but I still flirt a little with the hot neighbor. Makes me feel like I still got IT.

Fortunately KO is a humble man, who knows he's got IT, so he doesn't need to flirt. There is not a chance in hell KO told recruits he's not leaving...then turns around and leaves.

The next person who starts a new thread about KO, for any reason, needs to get throat punched by Fishy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom