KO - Victim of discrimination and denied due process? | Page 7 | The Boneyard

KO - Victim of discrimination and denied due process?

Reaction Score
Giving Ollie another year - Christ that’s like given Hazeltine control of another ship after the ripped a hole in the side of the Exxon Valdez.

Another year under Ollie and the program is infinitely worse off.

If Ollie fans don’t realize this then they share the same delusional tendencies that Ollie has.

Last edited:
Reaction Score

I liked your reply. I think the legal team has to pursue every avenue, thats their job. At this point, I hope KO accepts a fair settlement offer, because his legal prospects dont look favorable. It would be nice to put this in the past for all involved.

C

Chief00

I agree the money to support Kevin’s lifestyle along with alimony and legal expenses, create a higher floor for Kevin than many here can imagine. With that approach - he probably needs a minimum of $7 million. What KO and his big ego attorney must consider, is that’s not how the award is going to be determined.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Maybe Ollie, his entitled kids and his entitled ex need to learn how to live like the average family for a while. Live in a 2000 sq. ft. house, cook your own dinners, buy a Subaru Outback and go on vacation to Maine and that money can last a LONG time.

For some reason, you keep insulting the guy's kids.

Among other things, it really makes me wonder how yours turned out...

Reaction Score
I realize it’s the off-season and we need something to talk about but this board is still so consumed by the KO saga. In the grand scheme of things, his settlement or lawsuit have zero effect on being able to pay Dan Hurley and thrive again as a program. I wish we’d stop talking about a coach who didn’t work hard and failed, and focus on our present coach who eats, sleeps and drinks UConn basketball while committed to being great again.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Absolutely, like threatening to dredge up pass violations a two Hall of Fame coaches in order to get money you aren’t entitled to.

Last edited:

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I wouldn’t wish a Subaru Outback on even my biggest Boneyard enemy. There are Constitutional amendments against cruel and unusual punishment.

C

Chief00

The sad reality is that nearly all parties involved have double crossed one another and turned on each other. It is like a Shakespere play.

There’s some truth to that.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The sad reality is that nearly all parties involved have double crossed one another and turned on each other. It is like a Shakespere play.
Not so much actually

C

Chief00

KO’s work ethic stood out to me. I have told the story how I encountered KO with Patrick Knight on more than one occasion, doing an early morning weekend workout during his CT Pride days.
I really think managing a program was a different skill set and one he did not enjoy or quite frankly had a clue about and therefore he kind of disengaged.

As for Miller, KO was tone deaf at first and naive - Miller really put the knife in his back. Chief tried to warn him and only after it was too late did he realize he had a rat on his hands.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
KO’s work ethic stood out to me. I have told the story how I encountered KO with Patrick Knight on more than one occasion, doing an early morning weekend workout during his CT Pride days.
I really think managing a program was a different skill set and one he did not enjoy or quite frankly had a clue about and therefore he kind of disengaged.

As for Miller, KO was tone deaf at first and naive - Miller really put the knife in his back. Chief tried to warn him and only after it was too late did he realize he had a rat on his hands.

I know very little about what went on, but this all sounds like textbook karma biting Ollie and the school in the ass.

Reaction Score

Wait, let me get this right... you tried to warn KO in person regarding GM’s plan? How about the time/year and general location for us (and on the Boneyard and claiming the “gag order” won’t cut it).

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom