KML should be the MVP | The Boneyard

KML should be the MVP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Stewart one rebound shy of three double doubles. Like Geno said..... it's not about the most points.

Reaction Score
Stewie was a defensive beast the whole tournament. She is peaking at the right time.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Stewie, Kaleena, Moriah, Morgan, and Gabby are all peaking!

Aluminny69

Old Timer
Reaction Score
KMLs shot is so soft on the rim. How many of her shots tonight landed on the rim, then rolled in. That is not luck, that is a soft touch. That is skill. KML showed tonight that she is not just a 3 point shooter. ( Her defense is another story.)

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
She had at least 3 hit the front rim and go in. Yep, a soft touch. Her legs might have been a bit tired too.

Reaction Score
KML deserves every bit of that MVP. Too bad there's only one. MoJeff and Stewie deserve it too.

Reaction Score
I'd love to see K finish with several records, a 3rd NCAA title, and the #1 draft pick.
She should get the 3rd title, Stewie has always said " you have to send the seniors out the right way, with a title".

Reaction Score
the points she scored... Leading scorer in all three games....
I don't agree that KML should be the MVP because despite her scoring and her rebounding, she's a less than stellar defensive player. She was exposed a number of times in this game and has been at other junctures of the year. She's a great team player and works hard but her lack of quickness, particularly on the perimeter, allows many quick players to just stream past her, putting a lot of stress on the rest of the team. I didn't watch the first half at all but it was noted at least a few times that I've heard on the telecast that she had let her man blow right past her and I saw a couple of easy buckets based on those occasions. I love her but let's be real. Meanwhile, Moriah is doing it on both ends at a high level as is Stewie.

Reaction Score
She should get the 3rd title, Stewie has always said " you have to send the seniors out the right way, with a title".
It's a nice thought but Maya was a player that wasn't sent out THE RIGHT WAY and it doesn't always turn out that way. I'm somewhat confident it will this year but it's not always destined to happen here at UConn.

Reaction Score
It's a nice thought but Maya was a player that wasn't sent out THE RIGHT WAY and it doesn't always turn out that way. I'm somewhat confident it will this year but it's not always destined to happen here at UConn.

If it was, UConn would have won the Championship every year...But Stewie meant while she was there...

Reaction Score
If it was, UConn would have won the Championship every year...But Stewie meant while she was there...
Thank you for saying what I meant to imply, Stewie originally said that in her freshman year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom