KK Arnold ready to contribute | Page 3 | The Boneyard

KK Arnold ready to contribute

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
KK will get her minutes. Nika will not play 38+ minutes this year.
That's a good thing. All the "healthy" girls were dramatically overworked last year. Having less minutes means they will be able to play at their best.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Geno also said in that same " pre-game" video was that the UCONN coaches were working with
KK to " slow her down " so that her explosive speed could be even more effective. KK apparently
is somewhat stuck in an " overdrive" gear!!!! (That can be a complement., of course, i.e... she will be even better eventually!)
Reminds me of Talik Brown on the men's team. He would get the basketball and go full speed ahead towards the basket. He'd either end up with a basket, a charge, or draw a foul. Not in frequently it was the charge call. Once Calhoun taught him to use his speed selectively he became a dramatically better player and a national champion.

Reaction Score
Reminds me of Talik Brown on the men's team. He would get the basketball and go full speed ahead towards the basket. He'd either end up with a basket, a charge, or draw a foul. Not in frequently it was the charge call. Once Calhoun taught him to use his speed selectively he became a dramatically better player and a national champion.
And for over- speedy freshmen guards, how about MoJo herself?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Geno also said in that same " pre-game" video was that the UCONN coaches were working with
KK to " slow her down " so that her explosive speed could be even more effective. KK apparently
is somewhat stuck in an " overdrive" gear!!!! (That can be a complement., of course, i.e... she will be even better eventually!)

The coaches had to do the same thing with Moriah. It worked out pretty well. :D

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Howler

Top Bottom