Kind of funny- ESPN | The Boneyard

Kind of funny- ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I figured to watch the debacle highlights from yesterday, since I wasn't able to watch the game. Can't find it listed anywhere on ESPN replays. Guess it was so bad ESPN doesn't want to make it any worse by showing the replay.

Reaction Score
The production was a total joke. ESPN mailed it in almost as badly as UConn did. They legitimately pointed a camera at Buffalo's ghetto scoreboard and used that as the score graphic. Not to mention the nonstop flickering of the screen for the entire second half. I mean, I know we suck, but... that was impressively bad.

HuskiesFan1014

Mora excited than before.
Reaction Score
The production was a total joke. ESPN mailed it in almost as badly as UConn did. They legitimately pointed a camera at Buffalo's ghetto scoreboard and used that as the score graphic. Not to mention the nonstop flickering of the screen for the entire second half. I mean, I know we suck, but... that was impressively bad.
Agreed. The telecast was almost as bad as our football. High school football gets better coverage by ESPN. For that matter, it's usually much more exciting and enjoyable , too .

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
The thing is, until our AD cares enough to make Uconn watchable, why should they. They knew the audience for that game was going to be pathetically small. Just shows how far the program has fallen in just 3 years. They actually liked us when Edsall was here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom