Kiki decides on Nov 4th 2021 | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kiki decides on Nov 4th 2021

Reaction Score
There are 4 letters in Kiki. She will decide on the 4th. There are 4 letters is Rice. I have 4 sisters but none named (Conn)ie. There are 4 letters in Duke. My first dogs name was Duke and he had 4 legs. Now if you read this upside down and backwards, it’s obvious where Kiki will play here college ball. After all Paige did say “you know where to go” Does that give y’all a “feeling”?
Geno is also 4 letters ....LOL

Reaction Score
The response to Paige’s comment by restock.535 is a bit snarky. I’m guessing that restock.535 must be MM’s Twitter handle… ;)
It seems from the comments in Kiki's Instagram that reatoak.535 was sent on their way by fans who decorated them with one of those paper toilet seat cover thingies.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
The Stanford Cardboard says she will announce at 6:00PM on instagram. (Thursday) Its not a big deal if we don't get her because I'm sure there must be someone on our roster that can play PG.

Reaction Score
The Stanford Cardboard says she will announce at 6:00PM on instagram. (Thursday) Its not a big deal if we don't get her because I'm sure there must be someone on our roster that can play PG.
Yeah, in addition to her photo on her instagram, she also posted a story on instagram that says to join her at 6 pm for her announcement from her high school.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Do recruits announce who #2, #3, and #4 are? I see no purpose in doing that.

A'ja Wilson didn't announce it as a declaration but she did tell some local media her order:

SC, UConn, North Carolina, Tenn

Reaction Score
She’s going to Stanford. Per Instagram, Stanford WCBB is following her. They only start following the recruits that give them a verbal/sign for them.

Reaction Score
She’s going to Stanford. Per Instagram, Stanford WCBB is following her. They only start following the recruits that give them a verbal/sign for them.
Incorrect.. she is also being followed by Arizona, UCLA, and Duke.

Reaction Score
Not necessarily true, they also follow a bunch of recruits who haven’t committed or announced anything thus far. For instance Sammie Wagner who’s a 2023er

Reaction Score
yea this is starting to have Haley Jones vibes, there were some that thought she would come but realistically was never gonna happen

Argonaut

No, not that Providence.
Reaction Score
Stanford’s WBB IG is also following Sammie Wagner, who is a junior and still working through her unofficials.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it’s Stanford, but their team page following her isn’t an automatic.

Not necessarily true, they also follow a bunch of recruits who haven’t committed or announced anything thus far. For instance Sammie Wagner who’s a 2023er

Beat me to it!

Reaction Score
Paige wrote on the ig comment "you know where to go" to me that didn't sound like a real feeling she is going to Uconn. I will say she goes to Duke or Stanford my final choice tho is Duke
Wrong to me it sounds like something Paige know that we don’t. It’s kinda hard to believe she goes out west when she wants to be close to home. Also I see a lot of UConn men post on IG

Reaction Score
Wrong to me it sounds like something Paige know that we don’t. It’s kinda hard to believe she goes out west when she wants to be close to home. Also I see a lot of UConn men post on IG
disagree, if it was something like eyes emoji or something sneaky I could see it, but that expression "you know where to go" is hopeful wishing at best. And if location mattered to Kiki you really think 2 of her final top 5 would be Pac 12 schools?

Reaction Score
Many seem to assume that because education is highly prized by her parents that Duke & Stanford are most likely but where has the player herself invested more time and effort? Is the prestige of a fancy degree more valuable to her right now than the prestige of playing basketball for UConn? Who can tell?
If she is as good as some think it would be a shame to see her disappear behind the curtain of the PAC12 network. So I'd want no Stanford and no UCLA.

Reaction Score
I don't care where she goes either. At least it's not South Carolina that's the only place she could've gone that would have made me care.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Never got invested in the recruiting of this recruit. Not the only PG in the sea. Like to get her, but no sleep lost if we don't.
Rocky, you have coined one of the best lines I’ve ever read, which I will unabashedly plagiarize for years to come with a slight modification:

Never get invested in the recruiting of any recruit.

Reaction Score
If Paige knows Kiki will not go to UConn she will be quiet, not posting anything. That is a common sense to me.
No one knows where she's going except probably her parents and the coach of the school she has chosen.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Many seem to assume that because education is highly prized by her parents that Duke & Stanford are most likely but where has the player herself invested more time and effort? Is the prestige of a fancy degree more valuable to her right now than the prestige of playing basketball for UConn? Who can tell?
If she is as good as some think it would be a shame to see her disappear behind the curtain of the PAC12 network. So I'd want no Stanford and no UCLA.
:eek: So which network is going to be putting Kiki in front of the curtain if she were to choose UCONN?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom