Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Shade, while Hoyas were pounding UConn with Q1 pick and rolls, building an early 7 point lead, was the only Huskie making shots for most of the 1st quarter. Great defense throughout game. After UConn took the lead, Nika extended it with her best shooting game in 4 years, but without Shade, it could have gotten out of hand. Kk was a close second with a combination of defense and critical offense. She shut down the Hoya guards from getting the ball inside, their primary advantage. Nika made 4 3-pointers, a good afternoon but less critical than the overall performance of the two frosh.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
We've had a few games now in which Ash has made a point of getting her team a few buckets early on. I love that. I recall a past player who said that part of her job was to help her team get off to a good start. I remember many TV timeouts at which the score was something like Maya 10, other team 6.

1704696002391.png

Reaction Score
Ended up watching the rest of the game on YouTube last night. Right now I have a tendency to fall asleep while watching tv I'm still feeling the after effects of the surgery. I've been told to be more patient but it's hard.

Anyway.

What.a.game. by my girl Nika. I love that's she shooting more and more important making those shots. If she can keep this up opponents will have to put someone on her which would reduce the double teams on the others. Her passing & defense were incredible as well. One of her best games if not the best game of the season.

Yeah, she's got my vote for bad ass.

That's my girl! :)

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom