Kibitzer memorial Badass award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer memorial Badass award

Reaction Score
Aaliyah, HM to the Freshmen and Best Wishes to ICE.... better times are COMING, Stay with it BIG GIRL!!
Remember: The whole team has your back!!

Reaction Score
A. Edwards! Great game and to have it on her home coming game must feel real good for her!

Reaction Score
Don’t kill the messenger, but KK was a total badass. This was Aaliyah’s night so she was automatically the hero. She deserves the kudos for lots of reasons. But badassery is not quite the same thing. It’s about that spark, often mischievous, even edgy, that gives the team its ferocity. KK was a badass on defense and offense last night.

Also, Qadence had 9 rebounds. She boxed out and played better defense, in addition to shooting the lights out. She may have turned a corner, and that’s badass, too. Stepping outside one’s comfort zone to have a great game is always badass.

Reaction Score
TMU for putting this together for one of their countrywomen, AE. On the court I would say AE even though she missed some real easy bunnies. The freshmen for putting on a shooting exposition. They shot better than what they do during warmups. At one point they were something like 17 for 17. Are you kidding me?

Reaction Score
Don’t kill the messenger, but KK was a total badass. This was Aaliyah’s night so she was automatically the hero. She deserves the kudos for lots of reasons. But badassery is not quite the same thing. It’s about that spark, often mischievous, even edgy, that gives the team its ferocity. KK was a badass on defense and offense last night.

Also, Qadence had 9 rebounds. She boxed out and played better defense, in addition to shooting the lights out. She may have turned a corner, and that’s badass, too. Stepping outside one’s comfort zone to have a great game is always badass.
You're correct, but so was Ashlynn ... again! Q was also very strong. The seniors should play well every game, but without strong play from our freshmen we won't be going very far.

Reaction Score
You're correct, but so was Ashlynn ... again! Q was also very strong. The seniors should play well every game, but without strong play from our freshmen we won't be going very far.
Ashlynn was the spark that ignited the team in the first quarter with 16 points. She is the result of a lifetime program of dedication and fortitude of training to play this game of basketball and only with Uconn. Ashlynn has cemented herself into a four year starting role for Uconn. I also predict she will be an AA as a sophomore . GO ASHLYNN!!!!GO FRESHMEN!!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
This is what I was saying all summer, that Ashlynn was going to surprise everyone. I'd seen enough of her HS games to know. She's only 5'9" or 5'10" and she doesn't have KK's quick first step. But she is crafty and polished and relentless. Her skills are pretty much what they were in HS, which means there's lots of room to grow. The future is bright for Ashlynn.

I'd say something similar about Qadence, though I didn't get to see many of her HS games. Mainly highlights. But watching her run the floor, you can see how coltish she is. A year from now she'll be bigger and stronger, and her shot will be even better. This is why I loved seeing her rebound yesterday. She's willing to mix it up in the paint now. Imagine what she'll be a year from now.

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
This is what I was saying all summer, that Ashlynn was going to surprise everyone. I'd seen enough of her HS games to know. She's only 5'9" or 5'10" and she doesn't have KK's quick first step. But she is crafty and polished and relentless. Her skills are pretty much what they were in HS, which means there's lots of room to grow. The future is bright for Ashlynn.

I'd say something similar about Qadence, though I didn't get to see many of her HS games. Mainly highlights. But watching her run the floor, you can see how coltish she is. A year from now she'll be bigger and stronger, and her shot will be even better. This is why I loved seeing her rebound yesterday. She's willing to mix it up in the paint now. Imagine what she'll be a year from now.

I saw a few of Ash's games on TV during her junior season. What stood out for me were her energy and pull-up jumper. She's maybe 5'10", but she plays bigger, because she has hops and strength. I love the way she is contributing.

Reaction Score
Ashlynn has totally surprised me, and I am now a giant fan. She, KK and Q are our future that's for sure! They could well be our present as well. I watched parts of a couple of Ash's high school videos last season and wasn't that impressed. I sure am now. She just goes about her business and delivers!

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Ashlynn has totally surprised me, and I am now a giant fan. She, KK and Q are our future that's for sure! They could well be our present as well. I watched parts of a couple of Ash's high school videos last season and wasn't that impressed. I sure am now. She just goes about her business and delivers!
You should have watched her in the 2022 4A State Finals against Franklin. She scored 31 points and was voted the Outstanding player. I watched last year on YouTube, I don't know if it's still there.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom