Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Paige

She put the team on her back and carried them to victory

Shout out, though, to Aubrey who filled the stat sheet.

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I was traveling today, so I just got around to watching the game. Paige has had bigger games in her UConn career. But I don’t believe that she’s ever demonstrated more clearly that she is one incredibly tough young lady.

Today she was the very baddest of bad asses.

cferraro04

Sensei
Reaction Score
It was mentioned because it goes to efficiency...Paige does not need as many shots. It was mentioned because these two young ladies, both very talented along with a few others will be vying for the player of the year. It was mentioned because I am a homer fan and I wanted to put in a plug for our MVP. I am sure there are plenty of Iowa fans who will plug their MVP. At the end of the day both ladies are exceptional and if I were a coach in the "W" I would be ecstatic to get either one of them...Sorry, I struck a nerve no offense intended...just me being a homer.

Reaction Score
It was mentioned because it goes to efficiency...Paige does not need as many shots. It was mentioned because these two young ladies, both very talented along with a few others will be vying for the player of the year. It was mentioned because I am a homer fan and I wanted to put in a plug for our MVP. I am sure there are plenty of Iowa fans who will plug their MVP. At the end of the day both ladies are exceptional and if I were a coach in the "W" I would be ecstatic to get either one of them...Sorry, I struck a nerve no offense intended...just me being a homer.
Good comeback, cferraro04, yet browns' point is spot on. That Paige is currently shooting 52 percent from the floor and Caitlin is at 47 percent is testament to both players' immense talent, give both take most of their shots under defensive pressure. Caitlin's percentage is exceptional give her circumstances, and volume of shots, while Paige's is off the charts good... as you noted, the Huskies need Paige to keep that pace, which will be quite a challenge. I'm just glad I have the pleasure of watching both play at such a high level.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom