Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
I love a UConn game when the BA award can go to a bunch of players. Aubrey, Aaliyah and Paige all had their moments. But Ashlynn came out firing away and she kept on firing going 7/14 with 17 pts. Great to see her that aggressive on offense and most definately BA.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Ashlynn hands down, scored UConn's first and last points of the game and had nine of UConn's 31 first quarter points.
Meant to say 37 with an ! after the 7, not 31 first quarter points, just forgot to put the 7 after the 3 and didn't hit the caps key for the exclamation point, Senior moment.:confused:

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Ash. I really enjoy watching the freshmen!! Ash, Kk and Q play with so much energy and fearlessness!!

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Ashlynn, no question. She has proved that she can make 3 pointers, and her mid range game is as good as any of our players. She should be in the starting line-up going forward. Love her effort and attitude, she wants to play for UConn and isn't afraid to say it. Love this girl.

Reaction Score
ASHLYNN for showing no fear and firing away. I gotta love Q as well she had some turnovers but that outside shot at the top of her jump fully extended with her rainbow arc and then swish is one of the best looking jumpers I have seen in WBB.

Reaction Score
Ashlynn by far. Besides her fantastic scoring, she was all over the floor,going from one player to another player, chasing the ball.She was perpetual motion, the first player this year to do that. Ashlynn was relentless in the game. With 2 more players doing the same, this team will be really different and winning made a lot easier. GO ASHLYNN!!! GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
I was happy for Ashlynn but Aaliyah had a double double fighting for everything on the inside with not a whole lot of help.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom