Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

huskeynut

Leader of the Band
Reaction Score
I'll go ith Edwards. But - the freshmen get honorable mention.

Reaction Score
Also, an honorable mention to "ICE" Brady!! seven points on 3 for 5 shooting, one for one on three pointers,
and two rebounds in 17 minutes of playing. "ICE" was due for a solid game, bring on the confidence... show the talent!

Shorty Dee

Number 1 UConn fan
Reaction Score
My badass award goes to Aaliyah. Honable mention goes to the reserves. The reserves are energizer bunnies (.

Reaction Score
FRESHMEN(including the Redshirt-ICE); HM - Geno for letting them good PT.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
Nika, played 37 minutes, did great defense on Braun, was one of 3 double digit scorers and would have had a lot higher assists recorded if the shots went in from Paige, AE, and others. She should have ended up with at least a double - double.

Reaction Score
I just can't go with Edwards. She is a woman among children and played down to their level. How many turnovers???? How many missed lay ups????

I'm not sure any of them fully demonstrated the spirit of a badass today. Maybe for me the combination of Nika in double figures, the sports center 3 runner by KK, and shots finally falling for Ice adds up to a badass.

Reaction Score
Braun hit two 3 pointers with Shade on her on the second half

Reaction Score
Nika, played 37 minutes, did great defense on Braun, was one of 3 double digit scorers and would have had a lot higher assists recorded if the shots went in from Paige, AE, and others. She should have ended up with at least a double - double.
Glad to see Nika's D and her 11 points; calling her 3 assists a 'shoulda been 10" is the ultimate 'shoulda.' Gotta love it.

Reaction Score
I go with Edwards. She has been dropping passes in the last two games. Yet, she has been playing hard and delivering.

Reaction Score
I don't think AE is getting a fair shake with some of these comments. She's getting double and triple teamed on most catches. Where are the cutters? Hedging out to the 3-point line at times to help stop penetration. Rebounding. Almost gets a double double and folks want to focus on 3 turnovers? Maybe you think it's more because she touched the ball last. MAYBE...it wasn't a good pass so the TO went to the passer. Look at when and where she is being given some of these passes. It matters. And the worse the outside shooting becomes, the harder it is on the post players. It's nice having 3 PGS on the floor, but imagine the challenge for AE? Cut her a little slack?

Reaction Score
I'll go with reserves, they brought the energy and kept the same defensive intensity. Edwards was great the second half. But, she struggled the first half only 3 rebounds and bad concentration (turnovers, travel, missed bunnies). We need her to be AA for entire games for the team to be successful. So, she didn't deserve BadAss for this game. My honorable mention is Nika for finally taking shots in the second half. It makes her a more complete player.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom