Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Paige!

Wow, everyone was spectacular, just different degrees of spectacular. Nika hasn't been mentioned, but quite a defensive effort. I'd have to rewatch the game, but I don't recall Sellers scoring when Nika was guarding her.

Reaction Score
That's NOT what the badass award is based on.

Paige and it wasn't even close. She takes a beating (literally) and then gets better!
Agreed. These plus and minus numbers are misleading, at best

Reaction Score
Paige for her great HULK impersonation.
You know it was a great performance when at least 4 players are nominated!

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I'll confess my ignorance of eligibility requirements. What is more b.a. than taking a stick in the eye and coming back spitting fire?
I think you understand the criteria perfectly.

Reaction Score
Is there ineligibility because of being the leading scorer? I'm asking neutrally because I don't know the requirements and stipulations on the BY. Paige probably is the badass, but if we eliminate her, it makes the choosing a thinking and analytical game, rather than, "look at Paige"!

I think we should declare a rule. [ ]

Last edited by a moderator:

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Is there ineligibility because of being the leading scorer? I'm asking neutrally because I don't know the requirements and stipulations on the BY. Paige probably is the badass, but if we eliminate her, it makes the choosing a thinking and analytical game, rather than, "look at Paige"!

I think we should declare a rule. [ ]

I think David (Kibitzer) didn’t mean to say high scorer can’t be badass but that the high scorer could possibly not be, as in “she may not be the one after all”.

4D7F7EB1-71A0-4004-B40C-4883E9F7B016.jpeg

Last edited:
Reaction Score
As great as Paige and Aubrey played I was most grateful of seeing the freshmen looking like they belonged on the floor. It looks like Geno won't have to worry about the guard position for the next few years. They showed no fear.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom