Maestro
Reaction Score
C'mon guys
Get it together

I'm in Venice, haven seen a thing
and am trying to get a sense
of what happened...

Reaction Score
Gotta go with Aubrey! She has the abilty to completely blow up a game within just a few minutes! So glad we have her. On one of her rebounds she looked like she almost hit her head on the rim! She gets up about as fast as anyone I’ve seen!

Reaction Score
Aaliyah
I say Aaliyah with 16 points and 10 rebounds and other credit that I can't verify. I believe she had a steal and an assist also. Aubrey was great also but I go with Aaliyah. Actually, the whole team was great. Caroline, Ashlynn and Qadence scored 8 or more points. A very well played game. Geno must be real happy with the teams performance.GO HUSKIES!!!!

Reaction Score
C'mon guys
Get it together

I'm in Venice, haven seen a thing
and am trying to get a sense
of what happened...
Well the bottom line is we can look forward to a great season! Our starters are awesome and our next group in (made up of mostly freshmen) is awesome. That is the positive takeaway from this exhibition game.

Reaction Score
Paige with her left thumb taped up and issues 7 assists, 7 points in 11 minutes of play. After her drive and made bucket (no surprise) she goes over to fire up the student section. Got to love her energy! Good to have her back on the court!

Reaction Score
The folks in the audience that were dancing like their shoes were on fire for an exhibition game. Great team, great coaches & staff, great fans, and the best dairy bar around...yep, I'm on board for another ride again!

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
The folks in the audience that were dancing like their shoes were on fire for an exhibition game. Great team, great coaches & staff, great fans, and the best dairy bar around...yep, I'm on board for another ride again!
Yea, I was thinking the crowd, in particular the student section. Over 9500 for an exhibition game. And the students were very vocal.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom