Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award | The Boneyard

Kibitzer Memorial Badass Award

Reaction Score
Time to do away with this award. Every game is a crapshoot. Edwards was a beast, four assists from a triple double. No question she was a monster today. But, Nika was two assists away from the school record, which of course is her own, and her defense against Clark was spectacular. Azzi was Azzi when the team needed points and lifted the team when they most needed it. Without her third quarter burst, the Huskies don’t win this one. You can’t underscore how important Caroline’s contributions were. Early on, Griffin was playing great. I hate the copout answer of, “team award,” but today is a prime example of this being a team award. So my answer is Nika. No wait, Aaliyah. No, Fudd. Caroline. Aubrey. I see many posters saying it has to be Aaliyah, but I don’t think it’s that cut and dry. One of the issues is, we’re just used to 25 point games from Azzi, and 10 assist games from Nika. Too many players contributed today.

Last edited:

oldude

bamboo lover
Reaction Score
Yet another really tough game to pick one UConn Badass. I'm going with Aaliyah, who kept the Huskies in the game in the first half and continued to come up BIG the entire game. Her 20 pts, 13 rebounds and 6 assists were just part of the story. She battled Iowa's veteran center, Cinzano, all game long, holding her to just 8 pts.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Time to do away with this award. Every game is a crapshoot. Edwards was a beast. But, Nika was two assists away from the school record, which of course is her own, and her defense against Clark was spectacular. Azzi was Azzi when the team needed points and lifted the team when they most needed it. Without her third quarter burst, the Huskies don’t win this one. You can’t underscore how important Caroline’s contributions were. Early on Griffin was playing great. I hate the copout answer of, “team award,” but today is a prime example of this being a team award. So my answer is Nika. No wait, Aaliyah. No Fudd. Caroline. Aubrey.
No one’s making you read the thread

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom