Kiah the Enigma | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Kiah the Enigma

Status
Not open for further replies.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
<b>doggydaddy said: </b><br />She has has a leg injury that she has been dealing with all season. Unless you know that her lack of time is not because of her leg, why put her down? Have you read something recently that explains her minutes?
<br />Yes, Geno said tonight, "she did not earn playing time." Quote from John A of the Courant.

Folks, just to clarify: these girls earn their playing time during their practice time. Geno doesn't look at game tapes, he looks at effort in practice. It is from this statement above that one should draw their conclusions as to why Kiah is not getting minutes...

Sent from my SGH-T769 using Tapatalk 2

Edited in my Dell Laptop

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
just calling her an enigma is harmful... stop labeling these kids especially our own

DaddyC - Being called an enigma isn't a negative. It simply means that the poster doesn't understand something about her, in this case it's what's keeping her from getting where the coaches want her to be.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
The reason I mentioned Kiah's dad was (aside from his knowledge of both his daughter and competitive BB) was that in Brianna's interview, much was made of the despair of her mother...as well as Stewie's earlier encouragement from her father.

I just transposed this over to Kiah's father...musing that it would be informative to be a fly on the wall to their calls or to the (inevitable...really making assumptions here, but backed up by an expert) discussions between him and Geno.

I completely understand Pinot, that such public disclosure is only with the permission of the parent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits
Top Bottom