Kia Up Running Ready and Feisty | The Boneyard

Kia Up Running Ready and Feisty

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Couldn't she have healed just a little slower?:D
If Mo and Stewie couldn't beat her, how can whomever we're throwing out there this year do it?

Carnac

That venerable sage from the west
Reaction Score
I'm wishing Kia and the Canadian team all the luck and success in the world.....................except when/if they play the USA team. I LIKE Kia, I LOVE the USA team, and I fully expect them to run the table next month in Rio, and bring home the gold. I'll get a chance to see the USA team tonight in person at the Galen Center (home court of the USC Trojans) against the USA "select" team. Team USA is going to be hard to beat. The team is comprised of 12 All-Stars. I'm usually not a betting man, BUT..........I don't think a hefty wager on the USA team would be considered gambling, more like an investment with an immediate return. :D Go TEAM USA.

Reaction Score
She's definitely on a roll. Wonder if she will be a great pro when she graduates?

Wonder how her game will change this fall after the Big Three's departure?

Reaction Score
Kia is the reason for optimism, this year. Everyone is talking about Lou, Butler being healthy, our star Frosh, and Gabulous with another year of experience behind her. They forget that Kia was THE LEADER of the Canadian National Team that ruled the roost. She is capable of completely taking over a game, and now she doesn't need to be one of the Doo-Wops.

SHE may be the most interesting player we have had since...Charde, but in a better way.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
Couldn't she have healed just a little slower?:D
If Mo and Stewie couldn't beat her, how can whomever we're throwing out there this year do it?
IMO, the USA team lost last year mainly because of the poor play of their big players. They were ineffective in the championship game. I am not including Stewart in that bigs group.

Reaction Score
IMO, the USA team lost last year mainly because of the poor play of their big players. They were ineffective in the championship game. I am not including Stewart in that bigs group.

Remember that Kia knocked out Moriah! Clobbered her! So Mo wasn't there at the end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom