Kia Is Beyond Smart , She's Wise | The Boneyard

Kia Is Beyond Smart , She's Wise

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I've been outof action and can never catch up , it being super active NCAAs time, so if I'm duplicating stuff here, just zap it mods.

I just got into Kia's Elite 8 press time video and a reporter asks her a question that is wide open to being a last minute locker room past up for South Carolina. What she does with it is priceless, absolutely priceless ....

Reaction Score
I've been outof action and can never catch up , it being super active NCAAs time, so if I'm duplicating stuff here, just zap it mods.

I just got into Kia's Elite 8 press time video and a reporter asks her a question that is wide open to being a last minute locker room past up for South Carolina. What she does with it is priceless, absolutely priceless ....

She is the most articulate of all our players.

JoePgh

Cranky pants and wise acre
Reaction Score
She can (and should) be press secretary to the Canadian Prime Minister in a few years, if that is the career path she pursues

Reaction Score
She will be good at whatever she decides to do...a fantastic student athlete. Gonna miss her.

I'm not sure a college major of "Sport in Media" prepares one for a wide range of career options, but it certainly prepared her to 'give good interview.'

Reaction Score
I'm not sure a college major of "Sport in Media" prepares one for a wide range of career options, but it certainly prepared her to 'give good interview.'
Dude....academic all=american, leader of one of the great teams of all time.....corporate america would snap her up in a second and give her the training she needs to succeed. Of course if i were corporate Canada I'd make her a better offer.
She may not want to be in business but if she decides to go that way we will see her name in the Wall Street Journal someday.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Like I said, politics is a natural for her. She's a rock star in CA now.

Reaction Score
Dude....academic all=american, leader of one of the great teams of all time.....corporate america would snap her up in a second and give her the training she needs to succeed. Of course if i were corporate Canada I'd make her a better offer.
She may not want to be in business but if she decides to go that way we will see her name in the Wall Street Journal someday.

Dude, she is a student with a major designed not to overburden her with difficult studies while she pursues her primary interest, basketball. Being an academic all-American in 'Sport in Media' is nice and apparently impresses you more than me, but let's not get carried away.

Reaction Score
Dude, she is a student with a major designed not to overburden her with difficult studies while she pursues her primary interest, basketball. Being an academic all-American in 'Sport in Media' is nice and apparently impresses you more than me, but let's not get carried away.
I think this describes most of the players on the team. If we're being honest with ourselves, we'd admit that the players are more athlete than student, but such is life at big time college sports programs.

Reaction Score
I think this describes most of the players on the team. If we're being honest with ourselves, we'd admit that the players are more athlete than student, but such is life at big time college sports programs.

Except for Molly Bent.

Reaction Score

Dude, she's an Academic All-American, which I assume means something relative to all the other student athletes who might have been considered for the award, including her teammates. So, in spite of a major that you feel exists only to provide a pathway to her career in pro basketball, she put the time and effort into studying and completing coursework to earn a 4.0 average this last semester and ultimately a college degree. Every time Kia opens her mouth her intellect is obvious. Some BY'ers spend their time diminishing her contributions on the court. So now we're working on diminishing her academic efforts as well?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom