Khalid hits game winner in Calhoun charity game | The Boneyard

Khalid hits game winner in Calhoun charity game

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
Im waiting for the first post saying Taliek cost UCONN another game. Ok, ill be that guy. (it was Taliek he hit the shot over wasn't it?) ;)

Reaction Score
Im waiting for the first post saying Taliek cost UCONN another game. Ok, ill be that guy. (it was Taliek he hit the shot over wasn't it?) ;)
I don't remember Taliek turning over the ball but I'm sure he did. Great seeing a slew of guys there tonight. Rashad can still shoot it and of course Ray still can. Favorite moment was seeing Kemba, Deandre, Gordon and Khalid each come out with a championship trophy during introductions.

Reaction Score
Very good final minute. Kemba, Ray and Khalid were on one team leading them and the other was Lamb and Villanueva. Kemba hit a 3 with a little over half a minute left to put his team up 1. Lamb came down missed a step back jumper. They fouled and Kemba made both free throws. With about 13 seconds left Lamb's team called a timeout. On the inbound Lamb got it took a few dribbles to his left pulled up with a hand in his face and nailed a 3. 9 seconds left Khalid came down with the ball they had screens set for Ray and Kemba on both sides but they were well defended. Khalid drive into the middle, stepped back and pulled up. Hit rim bounced up then went in with .2 left on the clock. Great ending.

CAHUSKY

UConn Class of 2013
Reaction Score
I don't remember Taliek turning over the ball but I'm sure he did. .

I didn't either. I saw Khalid take him into the lane and hit a shot over him.

Horatio

I played high school football
Reaction Score
So basically what I'm getting out of all the charity game threads and reports is this-
A Uconn alumni / current pro ( NBA/overseas/ D-league ) team would smash any other programs team of similar players. That would at least be a good thread.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Khalid looked like he meant all business running hard, going for steals, throwing nice passes, and nailing shots. He even looked good with those pink sneakers standing out from the others.

Anyone know why Bazz couldn't make it? He probably would have gotten the loudest ovation......

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I don't remember Taliek turning over the ball but I'm sure he did. Great seeing a slew of guys there tonight. Rashad can still shoot it and of course Ray still can. Favorite moment was seeing Kemba, Deandre, Gordon and Khalid each come out with a championship trophy during introductions.
find a video please!

Reaction Score
My highlights from last night:

- Lamb and Ray ISO at the end of the first half jabbering back and forth at each other with Lamb burying a deep 3 over Ray at the buzzer
- The Khalid to Kemba to Drummond alley-oop
- Seeing the white team put Kemba, KEA, Ray, Ben and Drummond on the floor at the same time.
- KEA's hustle. He wanted to win and I think he elevated everyone's compete level last night.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
My brother in law took a vid of the intros- I'll see if I can get it on Youtube.

If you have vid of TB turning it over, just bury it. That thread will be a complete sh!tshow.

Reaction Score
So many good photos from this guy and this guy and so many others. I love seeing all these players from different eras enjoying each others company.

Jeremy Lamb cracking up with Chris Smith, Lyman, Gwynn and Sellers...absolutely classic.

Last edited:

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
[QUOTE="] KEA's hustle. He wanted to win and I think he elevated everyone's compete level last night.

Same as it ever was[/QUOTE]

He sounds like he was a psycho killer out there.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Same as it ever was

He sounds like he was a psycho killer out there.

He left Taliek "Crosseyed and Painless" on that Game winner

Reaction Score
Did anybody get a good picture of the four players standing together at halfcourt holding the four national championship trophies?

Reaction Score
3ribc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member