Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 503 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
The Arizona admin on the 24/7 site thinks it's Washington.

EDIT: He just said that was a typo and meant NOT washington. Jason Sheer is speculating that it's Oregon but he doesn't know for sure.

Reaction Score
It’s happening (?)
Seemingly for Colorado it is, but does not mean squat for UConn until we see the official announcement for them. I am not counting my chickens before they hatch.

UConnSportsGuy

Addicted to all things UCONN!
Reaction Score
That can only be Oregon St or Washington St
What about Stanford as a crazy out of the shadows join?

The rest of the P12 has to see the writing on the wall and don't want to be the last rat stuck on the sinking ship. I think the B1G eventually takes Washington, Oregon, and one of either Cal or Stanford--so whichever of Cal or Stanford doesn't feel good about getting the B1G invite may be jumping while they can for the B12 as the P12 isn't going to exist in a couple of years.

Something like :

2023 Moves
B12 adds
: UConn, Colorado, Arizona, Arizona St, Utah, and Stanford (getting to 18 teams)

2024 Moves
B1G adds
: Oregon, Washington, California (getting to 17 teams)
B12 adds : Oregon St and Washington St (getting to 20 teams)

2026 Moves
Then in 2026 the ACC comes to an agreement to dissolve the conference as they are all falling behind in revenue and they are all divvied up between the 3 power conferences. The picking order would be B1G, SEC, then B12 last --with the SEC potentially stealing Kansas from the B12. Something like:

BIG adds : UNC, Virginia, Notre Dame, Miami, Georgia Tech
SEC adds : Clemson, Florida St, NC State, Virginia Tech, Duke, Pittsburgh, and Kansas
B12 adds : Louisville, Syracuse, Boston College, Wake Forest, and San Diego St

Boom. End result is three 24 team super conferences that "break away" from the NCAA.

Reaction Score
This sucks. We’re gonna get left behind because of Oregon State or some bum program

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom