Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 624 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
Killing the PAC 12 was the prize. We might be the consolation prize. Which would be great.
The PAC is still a dead man walking unless the Apple deal really works out

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I thought the Kansas trolls new story was we were going with the 3 Pac schools? Which was amended from his original story that we were 14 after Colorado? I’m not prepared for the amount of glazing this dude is gonna get if we do make it in.

Reaction Score
I get it. She’s a nice looking woman, but she’s 54 years old. Who knows if her parts even work anymore.

There’s a wonderful thing called estrogen pills, patches and shots that keep women working. Especially, if they can afford the good stuff. Jen is fully open for business.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I thought the Kansas trolls new story was we were going with the 3 Pac schools? Which was amended from his original story that we were 14 after Colorado? I’m not prepared for the amount of glazing this dude is gonna get if we do make it in.
Well, we will certainly miss you.

Reaction Score
Every wanted to participate live in a billion dollar negotiation with 10+ parties? .we here we are...roller coaster here is epic.
If PAC schools are signing GOR today then we will know who is staying and who is going.

Reaction Score
Yeah, like when FCF is in bed with Jennifer Anniston he's worried about how far down the list he was when the day started.

Understandable that people here would take a UConn centric view of this. The Conferences are tectonic plates. We’re a tiny piece of the earth’s crust. I don’t know if the Big 12 is Anniston, maybe post rehab Britney Spears though.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Killing the PAC 12 was the prize. We might be the consolation prize. Which would be great.
And we complain about other programs, conferences and the media that have undervalued us over the past two decades.

It’s one thing to believe that we can get screwed again. It’s a totally different situation where our fans continually make a case that we lack value as the reason for getting screwed.

Reaction Score
I was following Angels vs. Seattle game last night.

Shohei Ohtani is having the greatest season in the MLB history. He was the starting pitcher and pitched 4 amazing scoreless innings before he had a hand cramp. This however, does not change Ohtani the hitter. The unicorn stepped to the plate and hit a MLB leading bomb #40 in the 8th to put the Angels up 3-1. The stadium went nuts.

In the 9th, Angels' normally reliable all star closer Carlos Esterez got the bases loaded, and gave up a grand slam to a rookie. Angels lost 5-3.

For many Angels fans, this loss felt like a massive kick in the nut after the ultimate high after Ohtani's HR. If we don't get into the B12, I am guessing that is the same feeling many of us will be feeling.
Not even close! One game? Regular season.
Game 7 World Series, maybe.
We’re talking about over a decade of frustration, relegation, and anticipatiin

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Exactly. The

Exactly. The Big 12 is not a monolith. I still think that if it were solely up to Yormark, we’d be in. But it isn’t.

The peak Rule #1 thing that could happen right now is for the Pac miraculously to stay mostly together… except for Arizona, and the Big 12 to quit at 14 after all.
One possibility (I know, I'm dreaming) is this will lead the B-12 to agree to add us as #14 then say to all PAC schools "we can stay at 14 or expand to 16. Decide among yourselves and if two of you want to join let us know".

Reaction Score
One possibility (I know, I'm dreaming) is this will lead the B-12 to agree to add us as #14 then say to all PAC schools "we can stay at 14 or expand to 16. Decide among yourselves and if two of you want to join let us know".
never happen, see rule 1

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom