Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell. | Page 484 | The Boneyard

Key tweets, and it's all gone to Hell.

Reaction Score
Well, that is why I started this thread. The question is, what is your definition of news? Something we have already heard about, Mexico, Harlem, four new members, or something we have not heard yet. My sources have clammed up, giiving me the talks are ongoing and it may still happen routine. Which tells me something may happen soon. I think we can all think of something they MIGHT announce that would be new news.
I’m more curious about your sources! Are these car wash attendants? People with actual connections to Big 12? Or a brother in law that works for college blog?

Reaction Score
I’m more curious about your sources! Are these car wash attendants? People with actual connections to Big 12? Or a brother in law that works for college blog?
If you are looking to evautate me it will have to be over time. No one reveals sources.

Reaction Score

1689187873817.jpeg

Reaction Score
I have heard the latest gossip of a possible immediate 2024 football add with b-ball later but I too will not reveal sources

Immediate add for the good guys? Just confirming

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
Scared. Same reason everyone else hates us. Joined FBS and went to the Fiesta Bowl 7 years later. Basketball speaks for itself. They don't like us smoking them. B12 membership is going to shoot UConn football straight up with our current coach.

I mean, Cincinnati has pretty handily kicked our assess 13-3 all time and I think all but one game we were in the same conference.

Reaction Score
Cincinnati football has been good to great over the last 10+ years. Uconn should strive for their success and can achieve them with right staff (check) and right conference affiliation (tbd)

Reaction Score
If you are looking to evautate me it will have to be over time. No one reveals sources.
Very fair. You are now going through a due diligence process.

What’s your current view based on the last input from alleged sources?

Reaction Score
I mean, Cincinnati has pretty handily kicked our assess 13-3 all time and I think all but one game we were in the same conference.
In football they have, but they know we have the coaches and resources to be great now. They've also been around us winning basketball titles and it makes them nuts. They fancy themselves a top notch basketball school. No one wants UConn football to be good, it would be too much for them to handle along with the basketball success. It is jealousy and fear.

Reaction Score
Scared. Same reason everyone else hates us. Joined FBS and went to the Fiesta Bowl 7 years later. Basketball speaks for itself. They don't like us smoking them. B12 membership is going to shoot UConn football straight up with our current coach.
In football I don’t think we’re close to Cincy.
In BB they’ve had some good matchups with us, but overall there’s a sizable gap.

I actually like what Cincy has done. They’ve hired great coaches and backfilled with even better ones.

You can’t knock their success past decade. I think Cincy and WVU could be nice rivalries. We’d have a little catch-up in fb.

Reaction Score
Because UConn football is independent they can be added right away (2024), basketball will have to wait to join because they need to leave the Big East. Am I reading this correctly?
I've never thought of that before. Logistically, can it be done?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom