Key Decision At the End | The Boneyard

Key Decision At the End

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnCat

Wise Woman
Reaction Score
Jeff Walz did not use his last timeout after Sims made the FTs. The ball was in-bounded to Reid who drove the court and Griner was defending near the half-court line. She backed up a bit as Reid approached her but Reid was able to drive by her and Griner fouled her from behind.

Had Walz used the time out I have to believe Kim would have had Griner in a better defensive position, i.e., in the lane.

bruinbball

@biglurp
Reaction Score
Also, when up 2 points, that inbounds play to the freshman to put UL back up 4 was huge! Executed to perfection.

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
Jeff Walz did not use his last timeout after Sims made the FTs. The ball was in-bounded to Reid who drove the court and Griner was defending near the half-court line. She backed up a bit as Reid approached her but Reid was able to drive by her and Griner fouled her from behind.

Had Walz used the time out I have to believe Kim would have had Griner in a better defensive position, i.e., in the lane.

I was thinking that too, but after seeing it play out i strongly believe he knew what he was doing!

I thought Louisville looked very impressive tonight.

Reaction Score
Also, when up 2 points, that inbounds play to the freshman to put UL back up 4 was huge! Executed to perfection.

He said he got that from the Robert Morris - Kentucky men's game last week!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom