Kevin Ollie Tweet | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kevin Ollie Tweet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Rumor is that Ollie was seconds away from signing a contract with the Lakers but Jim Buss balked at KO's insistence that the team add a grinning, googly eyed nutsack to the uniforms for mojo purposes. Expect Warde to cave on the issue. A rep for the AAC who refused to be named said they'll let KO dress the end of our bench in full testiculo costumes if we promise not to go anywhere for a few years. Mick Cronin is jealous. Ollie is staying put. Everything is copacetic.

babysheep

Rocky
Reaction Score
I heard he wanted to remove all the escalators
Rumor is that Ollie was seconds away from signing a contract with the Lakers but Jim Buss balked at KO's insistence that the team add a grinning, googly eyed nutsack to the uniforms for mojo purposes.

Reaction Score
Kevin Ollie ‏@CoachKO_UConn
Don't Believe everything you hear!! Only meeting I have is with my team on Thursday at Gampel.. We are preparing everyday for Greatness!!

Happy, now?

That is a very different tweet than "I have no interest in the Laker's job and will be coaching UConn next year."

Until Ollie signs a new deal or the Lakers sign someone else, I'll be a little nervous anytime I see Ollie's name.

Inyatkin

Stairway to Seven
Reaction Score
I just about ripped my shirt of and drove to the nearest hoop to tomahawk dunk while the net catches fire much to the delight of naked Kate Upton when I read that tweet.
That was ... evocative.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
You're all reading this wrong. He's obviously p1ssed that Warde hasn't scheduled a contract renegotiation meeting for Thursday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom