2021 Recruiting: - Kenya Hunter in for Javonte Brown-Ferguson | The Boneyard

2021 Recruiting: Kenya Hunter in for Javonte Brown-Ferguson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I think Javonte is a little under the radar because of being young and playing up til recently in Canada, but I love what I'm seeing and hearing about him. Models his game for one after Anthony Davis, really mobile, great hands; so much potential for Javonte.

Reaction Score
Slater hinting that he is a Texas A&M lean.

he's not even hinting he's straight up declaring, albeit through very clumsy wording. seems more decisive than a crystal ball prediction

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I read he is considering a reclass to 2020, but he's young, still 17 I think. Kenya gets a lot of respect for working with bigs; I hope he can convince him to come to UConn.
Not trying to downgrade this kid but I haven’t seen any great footage besides him just dunking on kids smaller than him. Anyone have any good footage to share? What makes him stand out to you guys?

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Not trying to downgrade this kid but I haven’t seen any great footage besides him just dunking on kids smaller than him. Anyone have any good footage to share? What makes him stand out to you guys?

If you're evaluating these kids' prospects based off of highlight films, you should probably stop and reevaluate the choice you're making.

Reaction Score
If you're evaluating these kids' prospects based off of highlight films, you should probably stop and reevaluate the choice you're making.
So if I am not impressed by what I see in a highlight film that shouldn’t concern me? Ok...

Reaction Score
he's not even hinting he's straight up declaring, albeit through very clumsy wording. seems more decisive than a crystal ball prediction

He’s trying to be clever, he always does stuff like this. I know these recruiting guys have to get theirs, but I wish people would just let these kids have their moment. Stop trying to be early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom