upload_2018-4-9_14-25-7.png

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Who's 2nd in command on our bench now?

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
I’m just saying, you don’t get this level of excitement and potential production with KFree on the bench. Hunter brings so much to the table.

Reaction Score
Huskers assistant leaves for new school

Hunter’s departure is a blow for Nebraska’s recruiting efforts, which were bolstered by Hunter’s work, especially on the East Coast. Hunter helped bring in nine four-star players during his time at Nebraska, including Georgetown transfer Isaac Copeland, Louisville transfer Anton Gill and guard Thomas Allen. Copeland has put his name in for the NBA Draft but has not hired an agent, as have James Palmer Jr., and Isaiah Roby. Guard Karrington Davis of Montverde Academy in Florida was recruited by Hunter, and has committed to Nebraska, though he is yet to sign a letter of intent.

Reaction Score
Quite frankly, lots of good news.

One thought, I had is this part of a master plan - to either go back to the BE for MBB or position us as an East Coast part of another conference’s footprint?
Its a shame your conference realignment gag order is 6 more years!

Reaction Score
Excellent hire. We should have the northeast recruiting grounds on lockdown.

Reaction Score
I love this hire not just from a recruiting perspective but also player development. He helped develop Porter, Hibbert and Monroe at Georgetown.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Not trying to toot my own horn, but I remember being one of few who weren’t in love with Ollie’s assistant hires. So far I’m 3/3 on on Hurley’s hires. Moore is a no brainer, Young brings those ever so important New York connections, and Hunter has a track record as a bigs coach, while also covering the DMV. This staff looks terrific.

Reaction Score
Not trying to toot my own horn, but I remember being one of few who weren’t in love with Ollie’s assistant hires. So far I’m 3/3 on on Hurley’s hires. Moore is a no brainer, Young brings those ever so important New York connections, and Hunter has a track record as a bigs coach, while also covering the DMV. This staff looks terrific.
Wait, are you trying to get credit for your opinion on assistant coaches? If so, congrats on going 3 for 3. You must be real proud.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Chief is contagious. Yikes.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom