Kentucky v Louisville. Who should we be rooting for? | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kentucky v Louisville. Who should we be rooting for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Root for Senore……..LVille's leaving but he's been a great fan of our rivals for a while so let's hope he advances…….can't say how far I want him to (lol) but I don't want the Squid to win for sure…….then you will hear "Cal once again helped these kids mature because he's such an excellent coach….." BS

Reaction Score
Enough to make me sick.
Unfair post. This is like asking who do you like more Vladimir Putin or Kim Jong-un?
I would not root for either scum coached team even if my life were being threatened. More concerned with UNC / Iowa St right now, as I hope KO and the team are also...

Reaction Score
To me it doesn't matter. I'm just glad one team is guaranteed to be out.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
The only reason I dislike Louisville is because they beat us in an important game of Musical Chairs.

There's never any reason to root for UK. Unless they're playing Duke, I'd say, and I bet some people would even disagree with that.

Thats pretty much it for this thread. And I do disagree with the Duke point. UK (calipari) just sucks.

Reaction Score
Ha ha.......... It's an unimaginable Hell for me, having to endure UK fans for another week. I guess I'm saying I know who I'm rooting for. If UK were burning a miserable death of 49 times hotter fires than a plasma cutter, I would not bother unzipping.

So I'm neutral. :)

Reaction Score
Hate Kentucky, their coach, the whole one and done strategy. Would love to beat Louisville. So let's go Ricky!

Reaction Score
I hate Kentucky more than any other school - Pitino has nothing but good things to say about Ollie and our program. Easy choice - the Ville

Reaction Score
Lville. I don't dislike them because they got in the ACC and we we did not - I dislike the ACC for being dumb$hits and taking them instead of us.

Lville all the way- if they beat us a third time they deserve it- hard to beat a really good team three times- and we're playing well.

Reaction Score
Lville. I don't dislike them because they got in the ACC and we we did not - I dislike the ACC for being dumb$hits and taking them instead of us.

Lville all the way- if they beat us a third time they deserve it- hard to beat a really good team three times- and we're playing well.
Or four times...but, like you'd, I think I've more or less blocked out the Louisville senior night game...

Reaction Score
It wasn't that hard, and they did deserve it.

I guess you mean that it will be even harder the fourth time.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Louisville. The only school I hate more than Kentucky is Duke. Sure we have a rivalry with Louisville, but I don't hate them. I'm not a big fan of Pitino but he always seems to have respect for and say positive things about the Huskies. If we don't win it all, I'm rooting for Louisville because they were disrespected by the selection committee like we were.

Reaction Score
It is funny how Ville fans are complaining about the officiating and how Kentucky will get all the calls. Do they see what their team gets away with???

Reaction Score
Quick, someone buy both teams chicken wings from 7-11.

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
After seeing Calipari claim today's game was the equivalent of a regional final, it's an easy choice. You have 10 losses, Squiddo, you don't get a pass to the final 4 by playing great once a year.

Reaction Score
I want to play Louisville in the Championship game. It will be the biggest David v. Goliath match since Nova went up against GTown. I want that storyline and that kind of win in our history books.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom