Kentucky Infomercial on ESPNU | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kentucky Infomercial on ESPNU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
how bout we stop worrying about what Kentucky's doing you guys are acting like some highschool girls who just saw their ex walking in the hallway
See, I'm just going to disagree. If you don't think the fawning press they get from ESPN is part of the reason so many recruits are interested in them, you are wrong. We've beaten them the last few times on the court, but that's no promise of continuing to do so...so I don't think it is a big problem to complain about the press they get, just as others have gotten annoyed at how K has been able to manipulate his Team USA connections.

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
Because it didn't have 'OT' in the title?

"OT" is necessary when there is a chance of confusion.

E.g., there's a post called "Boat Looks Good" and when you click on it, there's a picture of a yacht.

I'd like to see someone tell me they clicked on this thread thinking it was not about Kentucky's televised scrimmage/whatever.

Reaction Score
See, I'm just going to disagree. If you don't think the fawning press they get from ESPN is part of the reason so many recruits are interested in them, you are wrong. We've beaten them the last few times on the court, but that's no promise of continuing to do so...so I don't think it is a big problem to complain about the press they get, just as others have gotten annoyed at how K has been able to manipulate his Team USA connections.

ESPN actually had the audacity/stupidity to bring up UK going undefeated on Sport Center yesterday. This is by far the deepest UK team but probably the worst in regards to top end talent.

Reaction Score
ESPN actually had the audacity/stupidity to bring up UK going undefeated on Sport Center yesterday. This is by far the deepest UK team but probably the worst in regards to top end talent.
100% agree on this. 2009 had John Wall, Cousins, and Bledsoe...2012 had Davis, MKG, Terrence Jones...2014 had Randle and Young.

This team has Karl Towns, Ulis (who will be good, but doesn't have a pro body), and a bunch of players who would be in the league already if they could.

Reaction Score
uk is what they are. Under calipari they are always going to be the most talented AAU team in the country. The problem is they play against college teams; and all the talent in the world will still struggle against a TEAM.

Reaction Score
Wow reading this thread almost made me envious of uk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom