Kentucky Calling Dibs On Neal Brown? | The Boneyard

Kentucky Calling Dibs On Neal Brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Someone may want to put in a call to the CSP to keep an eye on all bridges in CT for a despondent male....HFD will be looking to jump after reading this!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
its a blow to the list but todd monken.....

Reactions: pj

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I'll settle for the guy at Kent State.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Good pedigree but I don't see him leaving, he just got back there and we won't win a bidding war w/ T. Boone.

after tressel and a few others that are reaches, i would really like to know the cost to get him here...

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Can't imagine Tressel here but it's a nice thought,I'll take the violations for a chance to win again.

Reaction Score
He didn't commit a violation. He didn't report one. I'd hire him in a second.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i will pay for his plane ticket to ct, his taxi to storrs, his hotel until he finds a house and a asain woman from the mall once a day until he finds a new gf.

Reaction Score
i will pay for his plane ticket to ct, his taxi to storrs, his hotel until he finds a house and a asain woman from the mall once a day until he finds a new gf.

On the off chance you aren't kidding... Tressel - new girlfriend???

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
On the off chance you aren't kidding... Tressel - new girlfriend???

im just asuming he has a wife but also some young hot bitch that he sleeps with. most college coaches that aren't stuck in the 80s or 90s do. its a part of living the college vs pro life. i was serious as in i would take money out of my bank account for w/e the fucks he needs in order for him to have his name on the door of a office in burton complex.

Reaction Score
im just asuming he has a wife but also some young hot bitch that he sleeps with. most college coaches that aren't stuck in the 80s or 90s do. its a part of living the college vs pro life. i was serious as in i would take money out of my bank account for w/e the ****s he needs in order for him to have his name on the door of a office in burton complex.

Okay then... Issues.

Reaction Score
The nice thing about KY is they will probably only hire one coach. It feels like we are freaking out over 10 different coaches Kentucky is going to steal from us. They'll only get one. Who cares.

Reaction Score
Tressel I could deal with. But someone like Petrino should not be representing the program in a recruit's living room.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Tressel I could deal with. But someone like Petrino should not be representing the program in a recruit's living room.

To get our current coaching staff out, I'd hire The Hamburglar to represent our program in a recruit's living room!

Reaction Score
Tressel's record speaks for itself, but do you really think this school, and its issues w/the NCAA, wants to get in to a show-cause discussion w/the NCAA by hiring Tressel. I would put the odds slighly lower than those of UConn making it to a bowl game

Reaction Score
If this another thread about possible availability of coaches for our football team we can hang it up fellas... Coach P's not going anywhere... Even if we lose the rest of our games... It ain't happening... The best we can hope for is a few changes at the assistant coaches spots ( look for more Edsall holdovers to be let go at the very least IMO)...Might as well grin and bare it the rest of the way... Tomorrow night's game and the Cincy game should be considered our bowl games this year as well... We gotta try and finish this season out strong and after that we should be buckling down to get some more IMPACT recruits for 2013 and beyond...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom