Kendall To the Chargers | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Kendall To the Chargers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Nice link from SD site about KR. Seems like a great person. He has represented UConn well. I wish him all the best in SD...which is one of the best places to live.

http://www.chargers.com/news/articl...ll-Reyes/1ca4f0a4-d318-4c30-a487-22f91dfea710
Any chargers blog I read last year they seemed excited about Todaman ,wanted to see him play and were not happy when he left. They seem like a passionate knowledgeable fan base. They are getting a classy,hard working. Dt.
Best of luck to Kendall hoping he plays well and develops. Look forward to seeing him on tv!!

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Congrats to Kendall. I still remember the story one guy in my tailgate group told about Kendall in HS - his friend coached against him, and the coach's comments on Reyes were "talented but lazy". I guess he's not so lazy any more......

Reaction Score
The charger.com website has some cool videos of him in San Diego getting introduced and some behind the scenes stuff.

Reaction Score
He is going to fit in well there. That defense badly needs help, they couldn't stop anyone last year. We know he will be a rock against the run, but I think the Chargers will be surprised at his ability to push the pocket in the pass.

Reaction Score
I've got a solid record of proclaiming San Dog as one of the best places to live in America. Ranks right up there with the Florida keys, Outer Banks of Carolina, the Gulf Coast and Reno/Tahoe in my book.

I was talking with the wife about a possible job in the Point Loma area of San Diego earlier this week. She wasn't impressed, but she's never been there. Tri tip steaks, carne asada for food, Coronado and Mission Beach areas and everything else.

I love that area.
Was stationed at the ASW training base (across the way from NTC/MCRD), right near Shelter Island. Lived over the hill in Ocean Beach, near Sunset Cliffs (among other places). Great memories.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
Great pictures Kingspoint!

That's my son in the background of the first one (after the USF game). He spoke with Kendall for a while that evening. Kendall is a great young man and if they measured quality as a person instead of football potential, Kendall would have been the first one picked in this draft (fortunately for UConn fans we have a number of young men on who would have been/would become first round picks in a draft like that).

Reaction Score
Mel Kiper says "I didn't see Kendall Reyes as a big need pick for The Chargers, but getting him at No. 49 is another value grab. He is probably the most athletic DT in the whole draft."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom