Reaction Score
Good news from Katie Lou's mother:

BY_Tweet_26.png

Reaction Score
Okay, so Lou saw her mother's tweet, and responded with nothing ...well sorta:

BY_Tweet_27.png

And then her mother back to Katie Lou:

BY_Tweet_28.png

My read: Mom is is still teaching her baby. :)

Hmmm, I find the Boneyard's emoji choices a little on the thin side. Maybe we need both a friendly husky and a mean husky as well. :mad: :p ;)

Reaction Score
In the end did the services rate this year's UCONN class number one? With Butler it's far and away the best, but alone I can't imagine another school's class being stronger than what we have in these three.

Reaction Score
Okay, so Lou saw her mother's tweet, and responded with nothing ...well sorta:

And then her mother back to Katie Lou:

My read: Mom is is still teaching her baby. :)

Hmmm, I find the Boneyard's emoji choices a little on the thin side. Maybe we need both a friendly husky and a mean husky as well. :mad: :p ;)

YIKES !! NEXT THING, YOU'LL BE SHARING HER EMAILS WITH US, JAVA. YOU NSA GUYS SCARE ME.
But, since you have the skills...we need pictures, clips and videos of the new kids at work. Get on it!

Last edited:

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
In the end did the services rate this year's UCONN class number one? With Butler it's far and away the best, but alone I can't imagine another school's class being stronger than what we have in these three.

The only service that rated UConn #1 was McCormick's but he's the only one who includes transfers in his ranking.

Hoopgurlz has UConn #3 in what it admits is a very close top 3.

Prospects Nation puts UConn #2.

Tonyc

Optimus Prime
Reaction Score
This years class add Butler and next seasons class which includes Dangerfield and UConn isn't missing a step. That roster is better then any roster in WCBB.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
But Butler isn't in this class. Why do people keep saying that?

Reaction Score

Because she is joining UCONN at the same time. Don't get so technical . For example, UNC's class was ranked with Desheilds in it but now she has transferred. Nobody is going to go back and change the rankings.

Reaction Score
Meyers maybe you're right. Maybe I've overated Butler based on her performance in the Big East, and the reports we were getting from the coaching staff about her work ethic. She may not be Dolson (who when she got here we knew would not be Tina Charles although she eventually won as many championships), but she has already been to battle and has distinguished herself on the B.E. level.

I'm sure, with the players she'll have around her, that she won't be asked to carry the team. But, from here, she seems to me to be an important cog in the machine for the next three years. I'm happier to have had her tranfer here than I would have been about Diamond D. moving to our roster. We needed a post; one who can rebound and take the pressure off of Stewie and Tuck

I think she'll be an important addition next year and that her impact will be immediate even if she dosen't score like an all-star.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score

Meyers I think it's very simple and natural. She starts her game eligible career with this freshman class. She's as much a newbie as the other 3.

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score

Jeez! We gain Boykin, Collier and Samuelson as freshmen and Butler as a red-shirt sophomore, so who -- seriously -- cares about how our "recruiting class" is ranked?

Geno dealt himself a winning hand.

I like our chances. Really.:)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Because she is joining UCONN at the same time. Don't get so technical .
It's not being techinical, just intelligent.
She's not a Freshman. She supposed to be a Jr ( Chong's class), if you're going to move her, move her to the class she's gonna be in. She's in Williams, Ekmark, Nurse's class. She's not in the freshmen class.

For example, UNC's class was ranked with Desheilds in it but now she has transferred.
?????? Has nothing to do with what I'm talking about. Deshields isn't in Cooper's class either.

Nobody is going to go back and change the rankings.
Exactly, it's what this FR class does now (in college), and Butler's not in the class.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Meyers I think it's very simple and natural. She starts her game eligible career with this freshman class. She's as much a newbie as the other 3.
You're right, it is SIMPLE. Not sure why people are having so much trouble with this. She's a Soph. (JR for school purposes.....notice any mention of FR in there??? NO!)

You're might be right though, for some stupidity is natural.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
You're right, it is SIMPLE. Not sure why people are having so much trouble with this. She's a Soph. (JR for school purposes.....notice any mention of FR in there??? NO!)

You're might be right though, for some stupidity is natural.

So Butler is a rising Red-Shirt Sophomore correct ? ;)

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Meyers maybe you're right.
Maybe? Really?

Maybe I've overated Butler based on her performance in the Big East, and the reports we were getting from the coaching staff about her work ethic. She may not be Dolson (who when she got here we knew would not be Tina Charles although she eventually won as many championships), but she has already been to battle and has distinguished herself on the B.E. level.

I'm sure, with the players she'll have around her, that she won't be asked to carry the team. But, from here, she seems to me to be an important cog in the machine for the next three years. I'm happier to have had her tranfer here than I would have been about Diamond D. moving to our roster. We needed a post; one who can rebound and take the pressure off of Stewie and Tuck

I think she'll be an important addition next year and that her impact will be immediate even if she dosen't score like an all-star.
Rating her doesn't have anything to do with putting her in the wrong class.

I'm not sure what her impact will be. I agree it's great we got another big. If she is as good as J Moore, I'll be very happy. Anything more than that is gravy. I do like gravy though. :cool:

Reaction Score

Bulter started her college basketball eligibility 2 years ago at Georgetown...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom