Karaban a Gametime Decision | The Boneyard

Karaban a Gametime Decision

UChusky916

Making the board a little less insufferable
Reaction Score
Probably in the best long term interest of the team and Alex that they're cautious with him. Wouldn't be surprised to see him sit.

Reaction Score
I've had a gut feeling that Diarra is going to have a huge game in the Garden. I could see us playing substantial minutes of

Hass, Cam, Tnew, Steph and Cling.
My only concern with that lineup is Chris Ledlum at the 4. He's built like a tight end and would be a handful for Steph whenever Ledlum works inside the arc. However, Steph does have a massive quickless/athleticism/length advantage.

Against teams w/ a more slight 4, I can totally see that working though.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
See what he can do and as I said on the other thread he can take two weeks off afterwards. Got Gtown, Butler amd DePaul between Johnnie's and Marquette on the 17th.

Reaction Score
My only concern with that lineup is Chris Ledlum at the 4. He's built like a tight end and would be a handful for Steph.

Doesn’t matter as long as Clingan is in the paint. If/when he’s out, however, I hear you

Reaction Score
My only concern with that lineup is Chris Ledlum at the 4. He's built like a tight end and would be a handful for Steph whenever Ledlum works inside the arc. However, Steph does have a massive quickless/athleticism/length advantage.

return of the double big??!! #chief

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score

So then double big? Stew?

I want 10 fouls against Soriano.

Reaction Score
return of the double big??!! #chief
download.jpg

Reaction Score
If Clingan can play 60% of the first half with 2 or less fouls we'll be in a better place to neutralize Soriano. I don't mind Johnson against him, I just worry about the 2nd chance points given SJ's rebounding woes.

Reaction Score
So then double big? Stew?

I want 10 fouls against Soriano.
Yes, Clingan and Johnson both have high foul rates that have been masked by having two bigs to reduce minutes.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Don’t relegate JStew to being only a big. He’s had to play that role, but he’s much more.
I don’t quite understand the Stewart love. I’ve watched every minute of every game and I haven’t seen much from Stewart. He banks in a 3 and gets a garbage time dunk and all of a sudden he should be starting??? What.

Reaction Score
Who starts in his place? Stewart?
I’d think Diarra has earned the start, and there is enough height between DC, Castle, Spencer and Newton to play those 4 with Diarra. Stewart will (assuming Karaban is out) get far more minutes, and I’d rather he get them with Johnson on the floor so we have more rebounding.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Absolutely shocked Hurley is calling him a GTD, never saw him say that before

:)

Technically speaking, everyone is a GTD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads