2023 Recruiting: - Justin Edwards | The Boneyard

2023 Recruiting: Justin Edwards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
with Castle already on board and focus seemingly shifting to wings and maybe a big (i.e. Edwards, Griffiths, Miranda, etc per OP) are there any other guards or dudes who can dribble that we're actively in on? While shooting is a huge priority, it's very clear that the ability to dribble is another one we should be stockpiling

seems weird that we've been finished with '22 recruiting for seemingly forever now, and already on board and grinding with '23....O the times they are a changin'

Reaction Score
with Castle already on board and focus seemingly shifting to wings and maybe a big (i.e. Edwards, Griffiths, Miranda, etc per OP) are there any other guards or dudes who can dribble that we're actively in on? While shooting is a huge priority, it's very clear that the ability to dribble is another one we should be stockpiling

seems weird that we've been finished with '22 recruiting for seemingly forever now, and already on board and grinding with '23....O the times they are a changin'

We may still be recruiting Fears.

Looks to me like Edwards, Griffiths, Bowen, Miranda are kind of the priority now. Watson maybe too?

Reaction Score
People seem convinced RJ will be back. It really is the only logical explanation.

Reaction Score
We may still be recruiting Fears.

Looks to me like Edwards, Griffiths, Bowen, Miranda are kind of the priority now. Watson maybe too?
Ya, feel like Castle was on Fears' IG or something after his list right? wouldn't mind another floor general, but might be a bit redundant with Castle in that they're both more pass-first with so-so shooting (minus the size for Fears). Back court of Diggins, Floyd, Castle and Fears would be an incredibly solid group though

It's definitely early still, but seems like Bowen has cooled quite a bit...maybe the next one to get swiped by UK/Duke coming in late. Edwards seemed like he'd fade off the radar, being top 10ish ranking, but Hurley definitely making a push and we know he can close...here's hoping

O well, plenty of time to stew on '23...on to the BE season starting!

Reaction Score
He wouldn’t impact the ‘23 class though.
he was responding to a comment about bein finished w/ the '22 class
People seem convinced RJ will be back. It really is the only logical explanation.

Reaction Score
I really want this one, he's the diference between a good and great class.

Reaction Score
Thank you Chief!!!!

No doubts the work you put in to the Grind.
You’re most welcome. Danny and staff might make it look easy but that appearance is only possible with the preparation and Grind behind the curtain. Sort of like a good player on game day.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I really want this one, he's the diference between a good and great class.
castle, griffiths, bowen, and miranda would be a great freaking class if we dont get edwards

BGesus4

Running everywhere
Reaction Score
I mean that would be close to, if not our best class ever.
Yeah, adding Edwards would be the difference between definitely our best class ever and probably our best class ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom