Just realized... | The Boneyard

Just realized...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
anyone else entertained by how awful the Tulsa t-shirts were?

making Tshirts for a regular season game against an un-ranked opponent (whether the defending national champions or not) is desperate at best, but "UCONN't but HurriCANe" was so pathetic it made me laugh over and over again. It doesnt work on any level

Reaction Score

making Tshirts for a regular season game against an un-ranked opponent (whether the defending national champions or not) is desperate at best, but "UCONN't but HurriCANe" was so pathetic it made me laugh over and over again. It doesnt work on any level
I just assumed they spelled "beat" incorrectly.. I'm not sure which is less appealing.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score

That's what got me thinking. We should get our own shirts. So far I've come up with:

"Tulsa?" or "duckk Tulsa" or "Tulsa? duckk Tulsa"

Reaction Score
thats a real stretch to try and be clever when it just comes off as pathetic. that isn't even close to creative. did the Govt come up with that??

Reaction Score
The shirts showed how much they respected us. In a way it was flattering for them to spend so much money on a regular season game against the National Champs.

Ugly, stupid and yes even dumb, but I can't make fun of that, It was college kids creating a college atmosphere. At least they tried to have a good time and support their team.

And to those that complain about us getting so much lack of respect what more do you want?

Reaction Score
The announcer last night even had a good laugh at the Tees they were wearing, basically saying he had no clue what they were trying to say.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom