Just Realized... | The Boneyard

Just Realized...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
It just dawned on me that we actually still have a shot at winning the American... a long shot, but we still do. And under TJ we still have a shot at making a bowl game at the end of this season. Should be a fun ride.

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
It just dawned on me that we actually still have a shot at winning the American... a long shot, but we still do. And under TJ we still have a shot at making a bowl game at the end of this season. Should be a fun ride.

Yes, provided Warde is taking over at right tackle.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Here's the best part; if we were to win the American, we would go to a BCS bowl. How would that feel? I think my f#$king head would explode from the levels of crazy-good that is...

9-4

Reaction Score
Break out the debbie stick because I'm not sold that this season can be saved. My over/under is now up to 4 wins (from 2).

That said, I don't care. Two wins, 4 wins, I don't care. Get to a bowl game and I'll be ecstatic, but I'm not getting my hopes up for much. All I care about is PGDL are gone. And even if we can't salvage this season, PGDL won't be around next year to wallpaper the titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom