Just listening to Leach, you know he will win | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Just listening to Leach, you know he will win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I can honestly say that is the first time I've heard Mike Leach compared to Jim Calhoun...

I can honestly say thats definitely not the first time i've seen you twist someone's words to change the subject.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
my dad told me around the age of 5 that baby sitters give great head. took me a while to figure out what he was talking about but i did eventually. :eek:
Lucky you don't have older siblings that needed babysitting.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
I can honestly say thats definitely not the first time i've seen you twist someone's words to change the subject.

1) I'd love to hear what the subject was that I just changed.
2) I'd love to hear of any other instance where I "twisted someone's words to change the subject."

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
1) I'd love to hear what the subject was that I just changed.
2) I'd love to hear of any other instance where I "twisted someone's words to change the subject."
Dan are you a lawyer or English teacher? lmfao!'!!!!!!!!!!

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Dan are you a lawyer or English teacher? lmfao!'!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a chemist, which is only slightly worse than a high-functioning alcoholic.

I tell IBleedHuskyBlue that Leach would at least provide us with some colorful moments and then he compares that to Jim Calhoun. I say that's a first for me. Then he says I'm changing the subject. Okay...

...this place is truly the Twilight Zone. I already commented earlier today about how people were getting on Whaler for being too optimistic, which I didn't think was possible, and now this. Time to go back to huffing glue for me... :confused:

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I'm a chemist, which is only slightly worse than a high-functioning alcoholic.

I tell IBleedHuskyBlue that Leach would at least provide us with some colorful moments and then he compares that to Jim Calhoun. I say that's a first for me. Then he says I'm changing the subject. Okay...

...this place is truly the Twilight Zone. I already commented earlier today about how people were getting on Whaler for being too optimistic, which I didn't think was possible, and now this. Time to go back to huffing glue for me... :confused:
Ahh nothing worse than a god damn brainiac! Lmao!

Reaction Score
Saying that i compared Leach to JC because they both have colorful moments, is like me comparing myself to Barack Obama because we both wear shoes.
That's all i was saying.

Basically, being "colorful" does not preclude you from being a good coach.....is the main theme of my post earlier (family guy reference there)

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
Saying that i compared Leach to JC because they both have colorful moments, is like me comparing myself to Barack Obama because we both wear shoes.
That's all i was saying.

Basically, being "colorful" does not preclude you from being a good coach.....is the main theme of my post earlier (family guy reference there)

Nobody said that being "colorful" precludes you from being a good coach. I inferred from your comparison to JC that you thought that the two shared some similarities. In my opinion, they don't...

...maybe they both wear shoes... ;)

Reaction Score
Nobody said that being "colorful" precludes you from being a good coach. I inferred from your comparison to JC that you thought that the two shared some similarities. In my opinion, they don't...

...maybe they both wear shoes... ;)

I can say with absolute certainty that they both wear shoes, pants, and shirts. Beyond that (and being colorful), i can't say :)

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
I can say with absolute certainty that they both wear shoes, pants, and shirts. Beyond that (and being colorful), i can't say :)

All this talk about JC and Family Guy reminded me of this:

Now THAT'S a diversion off the topic!!!

Reaction Score
And, in fairness to my point- it sounded in your original post, like you were using "colorful" as a pejorative.
I reread a second ago, and i really can't tell.

I may have been oversensitive.

UConnDan97

Reaction Score
And, in fairness to my point- it sounded in your original post, like you were using "colorful" as a pejorative.
I reread a second ago, and i really can't tell.

I may have been oversensitive.

No worries. I was just saying that I'm not a fan of Leach and I'm glad he wasn't chosen to coach here...

Reaction Score
No worries. I was just saying that I'm not a fan of Leach and I'm glad he wasn't chosen to coach here...

I am a fan of his, so I obviously feel the opposite.

whaddayagonnado ?
super-sad.gif

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
that link doesnt work everyone,
link here is fixed
Do people still fall for this? I hover over the link and check out what page it's going to be in the bottom left of my browser. When I see it's youtube I assume Rick Rolling will ensue. Therefore when I click I don't think I'm technically being Rick Roll'd. I'm just appreciating some good 1980's culture.

Reaction Score
At what point in the interview is there something to be impressed about? Help me. People would consider this an improvement over p n deleone Getting sarcastic with the reporters with two wins. Is it drama you guys seek or coaching?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
my dad told me around the age of 5 that baby sitters give great head. took me a while to figure out what he was talking about but i did eventually. :eek:

Lucky you don't have older siblings that needed babysitting.

i have 2 older brothers and 5 older sisters.

Well, if that's the case the babysitter wasn't giving pops head that often. If she was, you and I wouldn't be having this discussion.

Reaction Score

Forget Mike Leach. Go to 3:54 and listen to Coach Kevin Wilson of Indiana. The Hoosiers, who have been a doormat for years are actually improving and have a chance to shock a few folks before the season is out. Hear what he says about what "good teams do about getting better". Wonder what PP would say?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom