Just got the email...Michigan tix | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Just got the email...Michigan tix

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I just checked my email and saw now such email. Do you have to have a certain amount of "donation" points to get those offers because this is my first year as a season ticket holder? Secondly, before anyone has a chance to take a swipe at me, I know this wasn't the best year to start being a season ticket holder but I was foolishly optimistic six or so months ago and it was the first year I could afford it. Man did I really start to question all of it after going to the game last week. Ugh.
I have been donating since 1988 and they have never sent me any emails. I have complained many times and they seem to never fix the problem.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I just checked my email and saw now such email. Do you have to have a certain amount of "donation" points to get those offers because this is my first year as a season ticket holder? Secondly, before anyone has a chance to take a swipe at me, I know this wasn't the best year to start being a season ticket holder but I was foolishly optimistic six or so months ago and it was the first year I could afford it. Man did I really start to question all of it after going to the game last week. Ugh.

I don't need any extras. If you want my code you can have it.

Reaction Score
I have been donating since 1988 and they have never sent me any emails. I have complained many times and they seem to never fix the problem.

You know what's actually pretty funny is that after I paid for the tickets over the phone, they emailed me a receipt for them! I did not provide them w/ the email, so its on my account.... I don't get it.

Reaction Score
No emails here - season ticket holder for FB and MBB. Never got an email reminding me to re-up for the MBB priority deadline either, even though I heard others did. What a bunch of .

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Wow, for this alone Warde should be on the hot seat. Yet another poor decision and miscalculation.
No... Simple solution. He fires PP and GDL. Starts a new, and national search gets underway... TJ or Hank Hughes become Intirm HC and our boys win the rest of the season. Fans would rally around a team that doesn't lack energy, excitment or the will to win like it does not under Pasquloni.

Reaction Score
No... Simple solution. He fires PP and GDL. Starts a new, and national search gets underway... TJ or Hank Hughes become Intirm HC and our boys win the rest of the season. Fans would rally around a team that doesn't lack energy, excitment or the will to win like it does not under Pasquloni.

I mean I have had season tix for years, but I have no illusion that this is not the case.

The demand simply isn't there. Let's not forget that we were not selling out games at the end of the Edsall era, when arguably we were having our most consistent, mediocre success.

I don't know really that anything will get the majority of folks in this area to ever be passionate about UConn Football except truly dominant wins. Unfortunately, for all the crap we give Manual, thats not something you can just go out and buy for the university.

Reaction Score
No emails here - season ticket holder for FB and MBB. Never got an email reminding me to re-up for the MBB priority deadline either, even though I heard others did. What a bunch of .
Same. I had to call them for the Michigan tickets

Reaction Score
The tickets on StubHub are ludicrous. Who is going to drop 500 dollars on this game who hasn't already bought tickets?

Reaction Score
Same. I had to call them for the Michigan tickets

I just went into the email account that's linked with the season tickets and checked the spam filter (just to give UConn the benefit of the doubt) and sure enough - THERE'S NOTHING FROM UCONN. WTF.

Reaction Score
First year season ticket holder. Got an email earlier today and bought 8 more tickets.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
UConn definitely over played their hand. If they had made these available weeks ago, then we would be sold out already. Now after the debacle against Towson, the casual fan has no interest in attending. We are going to be playing in front of 22,000 UConn fans; 15,000 Michigan fans and 3,000 empty seats. And that is the second quarter. By the 4th quarter we will be playing in front of 3,000 UConn fans; 15,000 Michigan fans, and 22,000 empty seats!

You forgot the additional 2,000 temporary seats we are installing for this game. Add another 1,200 Michigan fans and 800 empty seats to your numbers and you'll have them nailed.

Serious (general) question: When was Michigan's last non-conference road game that did not sell out? This makes us look worse than the Towson game.

Reaction Score

Same thing for me, no email. I also had to find out about the BB season tix through the BY. I've had seasons tix for over 30 years. This is the first year I've had this problem and I am getting pissed off about it. I called them up about the fact I didn't get a BB email and they said everything was in order. Well I guess not. They will be getting another call from me on Monday and I won't be as civil this time.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
People knew they didn't need to buy packages. They will sell out now. They were moronic to not open it up pre Towson. It's like they don't have a concept of how good their own team is.

Reaction Score
You forgot the additional 2,000 temporary seats we are installing for this game. Add another 1,200 Michigan fans and 800 empty seats to your numbers and you'll have them nailed.

Serious (general) question: When was Michigan's last non-conference road game that did not sell out? This makes us look worse than the Towson game.

Michigan Sold Out all of there tickets. I called Michigan in the summer to see if I could get any but they said they were sold out.

Reaction Score
They are not in panic mode yet. Cheapest ticket about $80.00 Availability everywhere, not sure about 1,000's. It's funny. If we beat MD I'll buy more. It seems to be the consensus now. Another debacle like Towson and the interest level is nil.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
UConn could be so bad that even Michigan fans don't want to see the game.

Reaction Score
Michigan Sold Out all of there tickets. I called Michigan in the summer to see if I could get any but they said they were sold out.

Just for my curiosity if you know the answer - Michigan "sold" all 5k tickets or Michigan "bought" all 5k tickets in anticipation of demand. There were earlier reports this week of blocks of the temporary seats available on Stub Hub - seems to me that would mean either Michigan is looking to recoup some of the money they put out for their allotment due to lack of demand or Michigan fans are re-selling tickets they got through Michigan - no?

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
I don't see any blocks of temp seating. It's 2s and 4s.

Reaction Score
I don't see any blocks of temp seating. It's 2s and 4s.

Okay thx - was working off this comment:

It's definitely UConn selling. StubHub has tickets in the temporary end zone seats for Michigan that have never been offered for sale through the UConn system. They even have those sections on their seating chart while UConn's system doesn't. Where else would they get those blocks of tickets and seating info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom