Josh Boone puts up numbers on OKC | The Boneyard

Josh Boone puts up numbers on OKC

Reaction Score
To clarify, Boone is currently playing with Melbourne out of Australia, and hasn't been on an NBA roster in at least a few years, but probably could be by the looks of it. You can see some more detailed highlights on their website, including a couple baskets by Boone. And his blocked shot that would have put them up one.

Reaction Score
Neither you nor I nor anyone here have seen him play in like 6 0r 7 years. How do you know what he is capable of doing in the NBA at this point? Don't you think there is a reason why he hasnt been in the league in so long?

Reaction Score
To clarify, Boone is currently playing with Melbourne out of Australia, and hasn't been on an NBA roster in at least a few years, but probably could be by the looks of it. You can see some more detailed highlights on their website, including a couple baskets by Boone. And his blocked shot that would have put them up one.

Yes I think most of us got that except for @BUConn10 who posted how Boone could fit on OKC even though he isn't on their squad. Thankfully he deleted his post in embarrassment.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
Yes I think most of us got that except for @BUConn10 who posted how Boone could fit on OKC even though he isn't on their squad. Thankfully he deleted his post in embarrassment.
Nothing gets by you, Rob. I guess I thought the Thunder were working guys in preseason time since they need a big. I apologize if my post offended you.

Reaction Score
Neither you nor I nor anyone here have seen him play in like 6 0r 7 years. How do you know what he is capable of doing in the NBA at this point? Don't you think there is a reason why he hasnt been in the league in so long?
I saw him play yesterday. Remember? That's why I made the thread. He played against one of the Wests top teams and had 15 pts and 9 reb and almost won the game.

That being said, I was half kidding when I said he looked like he could be on a roster. There are obviously reasons why he isn't. The biggest ones being he is basically the worst free throw shooter ever, and the other being frequent injuries.

Reaction Score
I saw him play yesterday. Remember? That's why I made the thread. He played against one of the Wests top teams and had 15 pts and 9 reb and almost won the game.

That being said, I was half kidding when I said he looked like he could be on a roster. There are obviously reasons why he isn't. The biggest ones being he is basically the worst free throw shooter ever, and the other being frequent injuries.
Met a Nets broadcaster one time who, completely unprompted, told me that he had never met a player in his life that hated the game of basketball more than Josh Boone. Maybe related maybe not, could be a work ethic thing. Granted he played for the nets forever-ago

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32

Top Bottom