Jordan Hawkins vs nba players at cp3 camp | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jordan Hawkins vs nba players at cp3 camp

Reaction Score
Chris Paul is nasty is what I got out of this video. I like another poster is worried that it looks like Hawkins hasn't tightened up his handle. He didn't attack the basket once and looked like just a shooter on the outside. He needs to add some creativity to his game to get to the next level unless he becomes a knock down 3 point shooter which would be sad as he has the athletic talent for much more.
Taking college players off the dribble will probably be easier than against the players in this video. I fully expect Jordan to get 2 or 3 baskets per game going to the hole. You could see that starting to develop late last season.

ClifSpliffy

surf's up
Reaction Score
hawk? give 'im the dang ball, cuz, ya know, that strokes' the word.

could be a winner, boy, u move mighty well.

Reaction Score
Chris Paul is nasty is what I got out of this video. I like another poster is worried that it looks like Hawkins hasn't tightened up his handle. He didn't attack the basket once and looked like just a shooter on the outside. He needs to add some creativity to his game to get to the next level unless he becomes a knock down 3 point shooter which would be sad as he has the athletic talent for much more.
CP3 is one of the most underrated players of all time IMO.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom
Top Bottom