John Thompson Jr. And Jay Wright | The Boneyard

John Thompson Jr. And Jay Wright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Meh, Georgetown will get clowned cuz of their first weekend history but Utah has a pretty good team with NBA talent on their roster. One of the few college teams I've followed this year that I actually like watching.

Reaction Score
Fans of the nBE were talking a lot stuff after Thursday, but the league is going down in flames.

From an outsider, I understand the frustration on this board, and why you'd love to escape, but the nBE isn't the answer. Actually, after taking a look at the teams in the AAC, I think the league is going to have a monster year next season. One that might begin to solidify it as the best of the non P5 leagues. If this indeed happens, it could work to UConn's benefit as long as they are stuck there. If the league becomes truly good, it's far flung nature will raise the profile of UConn in certain talent rich areas outside of the NE. I'm especially thinking of Texas. I really think that Sampson is going to get it done at Houston, and that they are soon going to be winning at a very high level. This will make the league very visible in Texas, and UConn will take advantage of this by luring some Texas talent to Storrs.

Time will tell.

Reaction Score
Meh, Georgetown will get clowned cuz of their first weekend history but Utah has a pretty good team with NBA talent on their roster. One of the few college teams I've followed this year that I actually like watching.
Utah was definitely better than Georgetown, and probably as good as a 3 seed. Not an upset at all. And Georgetown probably should have been a 6 rather than a 4 anyway.

Reaction Score
Well you could always be PP get paid for doing absolutely nothing.

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Fans of the nBE were talking a lot stuff after Thursday, but the league is going down in flames.

From an outsider, I understand the frustration on this board, and why you'd love to escape, but the nBE isn't the answer. Actually, after taking a look at the teams in the AAC, I think the league is going to have a monster year next season. One that might begin to solidify it as the best of the non P5 leagues. If this indeed happens, it could work to UConn's benefit as long as they are stuck there. If the league becomes truly good, it's far flung nature will raise the profile of UConn in certain talent rich areas outside of the NE. I'm especially thinking of Texas. I really think that Sampson is going to get it done at Houston, and that they are soon going to be winning at a very high level. This will make the league very visible in Texas, and UConn will take advantage of this by luring some Texas talent to Storrs.

Time will tell.
Good post sir, welcome!

sammydabiz

I sport NewBalance sneakers to avoid a narrow path
Reaction Score
Notre Dame has some talent, don't think that Brey could up.
Ya they got a squad, I have them upsetting UK..... Not sure how I feel bout that now, watching them pull away from Cincy...

Reaction Score
I actually may sound crazy but if notre dame can win.....I think they can be a team to beat kentucky

Reaction Score
I actually may sound crazy but if notre dame can win.....I think they can be a team to beat kentucky

Thats whats killing me I want ND to go down but then again it makes it an easier path for UK.

Reaction Score
I think so too. I have them beating UK and luckily they just took the lead back but it hasn't been pretty

Reaction Score
Butler ball wtf ok at least their looking at dammit it nicked the butler guys shorts.

Reaction Score
Notre Dame has some talent, don't think that Brey could up.

Butler gift wrapped it for him so they should have.

Having heard the news since about his mom, I am happy for him. Supposedly a very good guy so he deserves it. They win 3 today and the ACC has 6 teams out of 16. ouch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom