JJ - With Different Ingredients, Weist Will Bring It To A Boyle (smh on title) | The Boneyard

JJ - With Different Ingredients, Weist Will Bring It To A Boyle (smh on title)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I like Boyle's new nick name....O2. ...... the molecular oxygen that breathed new life into State U football. (per JJ)

Could be the next Dan O2.

Reaction Score
I like Boyle's new nick name....O2. ...... the molecular oxygen that breathed new life into State U football. (per JJ)

Could be the next Dan O2.

The quotes from the kids have been brutal without trying to be. PP and GDL sucked the life out of the players and the program. Imagine being in a long meeting where the guy goes on and on, low energy, rarely focused and over contextualizing everything until you have no idea what the point was. Does that sound like football? It's what keeps coming to mind when I hear them talk.

Reaction Score
PP and GDL sucked the life out of the players and the program.

So true. I hear the players have received more positive affirmation this week than they did the past two years. The boys are ecstatic about the changes in leadership. They intend to reward it on the field Saturday and beyond. I believe we have finally reached the turning point after experiencing the tipping point of the Buffalo game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stanfordnyc

Top Bottom