Jimmy V Classic Roll Call | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Jimmy V Classic Roll Call

Reaction Score
That's cheaper than train fare lol
Except if you were on the 12:07 out of GCT in which case the train was so packed that the conductor couldnt even make his way down the aisle to collect tickets...and I mean in ANY of the cars. I've never seen it like that for any event ever. Oh well, saved $28 bucks!

Reaction Score
Except if you were on the 12:07 out of GCT in which case the train was so packed that the conductor couldnt even make his way down the aisle to collect tickets...and I mean in ANY of the cars. I've never seen it like that for any event ever. Oh well, saved $28 bucks!
47 minutes from the time I got in my car on 36th & 9th til I walked thru my front door in Stamford. Wish it was always that easy.

Reaction Score
47 minutes from the time I got in my car on 36th & 9th til I walked thru my front door in Stamford. Wish it was always that easy.
I knew the cocktails would be flowing or else I wouldve made the same move you did! Driving in the city during the holidays is stressful enough, even without a couple of adult beverages

Reaction Score
Late night train rides are the worst since they run less frequent, i ended up just waiting 20 minutes for the local train to Stamford because that train was so packed

Reaction Score
What's everybody think the fans split was? Hard to tell b/c Carolina didn't have much to cheer about.

Reaction Score
Glad I got a ride home!

Reaction Score
The further I walked back the more packed the train got…..I am amazed that the train literally never checked one ticket….amazing they basically gave 100s of free rides

Reaction Score
The further I walked back the more packed the train got…..I am amazed that the train literally never checked one ticket….amazing they basically gave 100s of free rides
Not really, most people buy tix in advance and they expire.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom