Jeff Jacobs weighs in... | The Boneyard

Jeff Jacobs weighs in...

Status
Not open for further replies.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
New article, here .

Dude is throwing daggers!...

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
I won't click on to any of his columns. No way I can make the guy think he's important. Would you be willing to summarize.

epark88

Throat's all better now, thanks for asking...
Reaction Score
Easily his best column ever, by a mile:

"Overtures by West Virginia to the ACC and SEC, according to CBSsports.com, were rejected. West Virginia denied this. According to the Kansas City Star, an offer is in place for Missouri to join the SEC as a 14th team.

In the meantime, Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops signs an ungodly $5 million a year deal. In the meantime, Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick criticizes Pittsburgh chancellor Mark Nordenberg for being hypocritical. If you wanted to save the freaking Big East, Jack, bring your football team. And there's ACC commissioner John Swofford woofing about holding the ACC basketball tournament at Madison Square Garden.

Ruthless. Ruthless. Ruthless."

Dude can retire after this - and seriously, he should. He probably won't write anything better than this piece, ever...

Reaction Score
Good read and says a lot of things people on here have said or surely felt.

Reaction Score
I won't click on to any of his columns. No way I can make the guy think he's important. Would you be willing to summarize.

Ironically you think that you're so important that by not clicking on it will affect Jeff's life in some kind of way. (grin)

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Ironically you think that you're so important that by not clicking on it will affect Jeff's life in some kind of way. (grin)
LOL Nicely played. No illusions of my limited values or my limited impact on Jeff's future career. But maybe a little person can start something big. Anyone else care to join me?

Reaction Score
I usually get about 1/3rd of the way down a Jeff Jacobs article and I just cant read anymore but this one was actually a well done article and worth a read.

Reaction Score
Easily his best column ever, by a mile:

"Overtures by West Virginia to the ACC and SEC, according to CBSsports.com, were rejected. West Virginia denied this. According to the Kansas City Star, an offer is in place for Missouri to join the SEC as a 14th team.

In the meantime, Oklahoma coach Bob Stoops signs an ungodly $5 million a year deal. In the meantime, Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick criticizes Pittsburgh chancellor Mark Nordenberg for being hypocritical. If you wanted to save the freaking Big East, Jack, bring your football team. And there's ACC commissioner John Swofford woofing about holding the ACC basketball tournament at Madison Square Garden.

Ruthless. Ruthless. Ruthless."

Dude can retire after this - and seriously, he should. He probably won't write anything better than this piece, ever...

Couldn't agree more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog