Jeff Jacobs just blew P up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
more simple
07week9c1.jpg

come on ppl, the avi game isnt hard. get some good stuff up!

Uhhhhhh Ryann Murray. She dated Marty Gagne and went on to be a New England Patriots cheerleader. Everyone had a crush on her back when I was at UConn. Nice pic.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
Oops. Didn't see the above couple posts till after I posted.

Reaction Score
It just occurred to me, if you don't get the Arrested Development reference, I have an extremely creepy avatar. Seriously, he's a bi-curious, never-nude professional analrapist (analyst/therapist).
The only thing creepier would have to come from HFD's donkey sites. Whatever that is.........

I can't hear you. I was blown.

Reaction Score
The first leak has sprung in the dam....just a matter of time. Give credit to the BY for being out in front and saying it like it is.

Reaction Score
more simple
07week9c1.jpg

come on ppl, the avi game isnt hard. get some good stuff up!

DAMMIT, you made me have to sign into my boneyard account just so that I could 'like' that pic.

Reaction Score
It just occurred to me, if you don't get the Arrested Development reference, I have an extremely creepy avatar. Seriously, he's a bi-curious, never-nude professional analrapist (analyst/therapist).
The only thing creepier would have to come from HFD's donkey sites. Whatever that is.........

I believe Tobias said he was "buy" curious.

Reaction Score
I believe Tobias said he was "buy" curious.

I'm afraid I prematurely shotmy wad on what was supposed to be a dry run if you will, so I'm afraid I have something of a mess on my hands.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
"I'm convinced that in a football league with Louisville, Rutgers, Boise State and South Florida, UConn is never going to be the top tier in raw talent. That means it must be top-tier in coaching and development."

This.

He goes on to talk about personality. Results matter, not personality. Does Saban have a great personality? Belichik? Plenty of winners have ****ty personalities.

UConn was never tops in talent, but had solid (not great) coaching and very good development. If we can get that back, plus a little something extra, we can be right back where we were...or better.
I basically agree fully with the statement (philosophically JJ nails it) but when did Idaho become a football talent hotbed? Boise St is more evidence than anything else could be that quality coaching (including player development) can neutralize a major disadvantage, such as not being located in fertile recruiting territory.

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
PS - Love the Arrested Development references!

FfldCntyFan

Reaction Score
Slay 3 in his honor - jesus its 2012. you don't know what college was like in the early/mid 90s.
You should have seen it in the late '70's - early '80's.

Reaction Score
I basically agree fully to the statement (philosophically I agree entirely) but when did Idaho become a football talent hotbed? Boise St is more evidence than anything else could be that quality coaching (including player development) can neutralize a major disadvantage, such as not being located in fertile recruiting territory.
Been saying the same thing for years. The right coach wins anywhere. Bill Snyder at Kansas State, Mike Price at Washington State. Need to find that coach that pushes you into the top 25, and leads you to double digit wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom