Jeff Jacobs: Edgy Spanos determined to help Huskies find better angles | The Boneyard

Jeff Jacobs: Edgy Spanos determined to help Huskies find better angles

Reaction Score
There are a few more of these in the “It’s officially camp season...” thread where a couple of the D players talk about playing for Spanos but I’ll drop this one here based on topic:

Defensive Coordinator Lou Spanos - July 30, 2019 -> 3 min
24 years of college and pro experience comes to Storrs to help get the defense back to respectability.

Reaction Score
Not a bad article, a wee bit edgy and the Isosceles reference is likable, but pretty sure Buddy Holly needed and really wanted Peggy Sue (before the Peggy Lou is edited from the article).

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
Listened to Spanos on the Coaches Corner. He is unique and task driven. I assume he sees sports reporters as an evil necessity. He is going to be fun to watch but even more importantly, his defense will be better to watch too.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Our beat writers/journalists get so butt hurt every time someone doesn’t answer their questions exactly how they want them to
Calling them journalists is a misnomer - especially Jacobs or anyone connected to the Hartford Courant
All political hacks - even in the Courant Sports Department
Tronc made sure it mirrors the Chicago Trib, NY Daily News etc

Reaction Score
Calling them journalists is a misnomer - especially Jacobs or anyone connected to the Hartford Courant
All political hacks - even in the Courant Sports Department
Tronc made sure it mirrors the Chicago Trib, NY Daily News etc

Yeah I just didn’t know what to call Jacobs/Anthony....they’re more than beat writers, but not journalists....idk haha

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom