Jeff Goodman | The Boneyard

Jeff Goodman

Reaction Score
What’s the deal with Jeff Goodman and his comments before this game, after this game about Hurley. Easy to backseat-QB this game compounded by Tech- happy to be at this spot in the season. Hurley has done an excellent job bringing this program back to prominence. No more mad at him than I was when Calhoun might pick a bad time to get tossed. I don’t like guys like Goodman driving narrative to paint Hurley as a bad actor and as a fan base we should stand by Hurley.

Reaction Score
I’m not a Goodman fan. I just think he’s a sloppy and arrogant person.

He always seems to make negative and rude remarks that aren’t well thought out and I don’t know what makes him think he can be so judgemental given the fact that he seems to sit at home in his pajamas doing nothing all day

Reaction Score
Goodman said he talks to lots of Refs and they've had it with Dan Hurley...IF true then DH has a target on his back and he must to be aware how they see him. I personally don't see DH as all that different to Refs than other coaches but Refs disagree I guess if Goodman right.

Goodman still a jackhole

Reaction Score
If JG makes a comment about the Tech today, it’s accurate, wasn’t Hurley’s best moment. The problem is that Goodman’s Twitter and podcast have too many negative Hurley comments. If it was a blend of positive and negative that’s fine. He has an issue with the family- it’s weird.

Reaction Score
Can't bait the ref for a T on a away game.. Crowd influence and opposing coach wins every time. Do it at a home game.. Selectively/strategically

Reaction Score
Deserves what he’s getting. Winnable gave lost on Hurley’s immaturity plain and simple. Go nuts early in the half when the foul differential was lopsided. Do it in front of the media table and call them out. Done with purpose, sure I get it. Never in a tight game with 2 minutes left because you can’t keep your composure.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom