2020 Recruiting: - Javonte Brown-Ferguson Announcement Date | Page 5 | The Boneyard

2020 Recruiting: Javonte Brown-Ferguson Announcement Date

Reaction Score
The buzz earlier at Squeaky Clean Car Wash and Lube Center in North Branford is UConn all the way on this one. Juan The Buffer was all giddy on this one while Hector The Waxer had a wait and see attitude. Juan The Rinser yelled, "Loooooking gooood!!!!"
That’s the most shameful post I’ve ever seen on the boneyard

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
The buzz earlier at Squeaky Clean Car Wash and Lube Center in North Branford is UConn all the way on this one. Juan The Buffer was all giddy on this one while Hector The Waxer had a wait and see attitude. Juan The Rinser yelled, "Loooooking gooood!!!!"
1573597540115.png

Reaction Score
Did any report how Fergie is committing? Social media would be my assumption. Though I like it being during halftime of tomorrow’s game!

Tucker

Free Beer!..... Yesterday
Reaction Score
Let me guess you’re in HR? Am I right? Smh

Reaction Score
Did any report how Fergie is committing? Social media would be my assumption. Though I like it being during halftime of tomorrow’s game!
Only if he signs his LOI before then. The school can’t mention it before it’s official. He can sign as he drops his announcement which would be pretty cool. It’s interesting he’s committing on Early Signing day so there’s a chance that’s what happens

Reaction Score
Only if he signs his LOI before then. The school can’t mention it before it’s official. He can sign as he drops his announcement which would be pretty cool. It’s interesting he’s committing on Early Signing day so there’s a chance that’s what happens
Great point! Halftime of tomorrow’s game; coincidence?

Reaction Score
Javonte Brown-Ferguson, a 6-foot-11 center from Thornlea Secondary School near Toronto, will announce his college decision at 8 p.m. on Wednesday. Brown-Ferguson is down to UConn, Texas A&M and Kansas, with UConn considered to be the favorite.

“He has a chance to come in and play right away,” Brown-Ferguson’s prep coach, Shane James, told Hearst Connecticut Media recently. “He’s very comfortable with the coaching staff. (Assistant coach) Kenya (Hunter’s) done an amazing job, Coach Hurley was exceptional when he came and sat down with us, talking about the history, his coaching style. It would be a good fit for him.”

James also noted that Brown-Ferguson is intrigued by UConn’s return to the Big East next season.

Assuming he announces for UConn tomorrow, that means both 2020 recruits mentioned the Big East being a reason they picked UConn. So don't even try telling me the Big East is not going to have a huge effect on recruiting.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Javonte Brown-Ferguson, a 6-foot-11 center from Thornlea Secondary School near Toronto, will announce his college decision at 8 p.m. on Wednesday. Brown-Ferguson is down to UConn, Texas A&M and Kansas, with UConn considered to be the favorite.

“He has a chance to come in and play right away,” Brown-Ferguson’s prep coach, Shane James, told Hearst Connecticut Media recently. “He’s very comfortable with the coaching staff. (Assistant coach) Kenya (Hunter’s) done an amazing job, Coach Hurley was exceptional when he came and sat down with us, talking about the history, his coaching style. It would be a good fit for him.”

James also noted that Brown-Ferguson is intrigued by UConn’s return to the Big East next season.

Assuming he announces for UConn tomorrow, that means both 2020 recruits mentioned the Big East was a reason for picking UConn. So don't even try telling me the Big East is not going to have a huge effect on recruiting.

The Big East isn't helping with ....I tried but couldn't complete the sentence!

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
I like the part where this is racist

Reaction Score

Yes, very convenient...

Reaction Score
I like the part where this is racist

Not racist. It's an excellent family-owned and operated business. The Juans (father and son) do a great job and employ Uncle Hector as well. They actually charge a premium relative to other nearby car washes because of the quality of their work and expensive detergents used. The quote was just exactly what the kid said. Juan junior also run's the businesses social media pages as he's quite charismatic and charming.

krinklecut

Class of '11
Reaction Score
Not racist. It's an excellent family-owned and operated business. The Juans (father and son) do a great job and employ Uncle Hector as well. They actually charge a premium relative to other nearby car washes because of the quality of their work and expensive detergents used. The quote was just exactly what the kid said. Juan junior also run's the businesses social media pages as he's quite charismatic and charming.
nope. stop.

Reaction Score

Assuming he announces for UConn tomorrow, that means both 2020 recruits mentioned the Big East being a reason they picked UConn. So don't even try telling me the Big East is not going to have a huge effect on recruiting.

Screenshot_20191112-210822_Chrome.jpg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom