January Recruiting Thread | Page 6 | The Boneyard

January Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Lauren Hassell was so excited after her 31-point, 17-rebound performance that she ran straight off the court and into the locker room for a well-deserved celebration. The problem, though, is that she delayed the celebration of her scoring her 1,000th career point.

Lauren Hassell, by the way, is an eighth grader at Clarksville Christian School.

“She’s got rare size, she’s got rare handle and she’s got rare scoring ability all in one,” said Trenton Hassell, her head coach and father. “A lot of people don’t have that.”

And about that game that Lauren went for the 31-point double double in? It was against her dad’s alma mater, who happens to have a superstar of their own.

“(Imari Berry’s) got a God-given gift,” Trenton said. “I’ve been seeing her since third, fourth grade. She’s just one of those kids that God just said ‘here.’ She’s got a gift, she’s got a natural gift. It’s not something that she’s got to go in the gym and work (for). She’s just gifted with that ball, man. … She’s one of the best players in the state and should be ranked in the nation. I’m just saying because I’ve seen all the talent. The girl is blessed.”

Lauren’s Centurions bested Berry’s Wildcats 52-47 in front of the largest crowd in CCS history. The jam-packed, standing-room only gym featured college coaches from a who’s-who of Power 5 standouts: Tennessee, Vanderbilt, Louisville, UConn, Florida, NC State, Clemson and Alabama to name a few.

And they were treated to a show. The teams traded leads most of the night. Berry scored 23 points despite being guarded as closely as the Centurions possibly could, drawing double and triple teams at times, all with an injured leg.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
The goofs at Sony Music have somehow now blocked Ziebell's game from last night. That company has a long history of blocking videos on YT while trying to extract money. But there is absolutely nothing related to Sony in that broadcast which has no music or ads.

Reaction Score
Jenica Lewis HS teams looks like they run the same type of actions as UConn. She should fit right in! Of course you all know I don’t go all in on recruits after what’s her name broke me, but I like Jenica as a must get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom